*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Twists n' Turns
  2. Intergalatic factions
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877454-Alien-Invasion/cid/1371260-Twists-n-Turns
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Runic
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1877454
An alien invasion, are you going to defend your homeland or are you the invader?
This choice: Alien  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Twists n' Turns

    by: Runic
This story is special because there is a twist (Or not) to the invasion. Note that the aliens can come from any movie, game, or book that has aliens in them like Aliens vs Predator, Destroy all humans, mass effect, any others, or just make up one. Oh and note that there will not be a listing for the alien species, so you can just put in an alien species that is attacking and say they are from star wars, mass effect, or say you just made it up.

Size Diffrence: The invading aliens are significantly bigger (Or smaller) than humans

Technological diffrence: Either the humans have equal or more advanced technology, or they are primitive (More primitive, as in things like the cavemen, medival, classic, etc, anything lower than what we have today.

Zombie invasion: The humans are already at war with zombies, so the aliens have to take care of them first.

Fallout: Self-explanitory, the world is in wastelands, there are factions everywhere, there are guns and energy weapons, and there is alot of radiation and mutants.



You have the following choices:

1. Size Diffrence

2. Technological diffrence

*Noteb*
3. Zombie invasion

*Noteb*
4. Fallout

5. More twists

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Runic (UN: runicwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Runic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877454-Alien-Invasion/cid/1371260-Twists-n-Turns