*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/2780126-A-scrawnier-nerdier-Cormack-walks-in
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1877800
Harry and his friends experience muscle growth and many other transformations!
This choice: A scrawnier, nerdier Cormack walks in  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A scrawnier, nerdier Cormack walks in

    by: thothnabu
When they heard the door open, Harry and Ron turned around and found to be what looked like a scrawnier, nerdier version of Cormack McLaggen, who is about as skinny as Harry was only taller, walking in.
"Cormac?" Harry and Ron said questioningly.
"Y-yes, s-sirs." Cormac said. "Ms. Granger said to stop admiring yourself in the mirror and to meet her in the Common Room to study."
"Fine." Harry said. "We'll be down in a minute."
As Cormac turns to leave, Harry said, "Stop. and come here please."
When he had done so, Harry easily put him into a head lock and started to flex both of his mighty arms.
"If you ever come into this dorm room again without nocking first, McLaggen, you're be sorry."
"Y-yes s-sir," McLaggen chocked out. When Harry let him go, he ran off out of the dorm room as fast as he could.
"What was that?" asked Ron.
"I had to teach that weakling a lesson about manners." Harry stated as he flexed his arms.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------
As they entered the Gryffindor Common Room, Harry and Ron noticed a few key differences with some of the students, like how Cormac was being picked on by Colin Creevey of all people and who just so happened to be wearing a tight fitting tank top that's shows off his more muscled upper body.
Once Colin notice Harry, he said, "High Harry!"
"Hi Colin. You're looking fit."
"Thanks. I just got done with my work out when I ran into this nerd."
"Good for you," said Harry.
As they turned away, Ron said, "I can't believe this. First your buff, then McLaggen looks like a light breeze could knock him over, and now Colin Creevey has muscles."
"Eh, we can figure this out later." Harry said.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Studying with Hermione

2. Later, Harry and Ron try to figure things out

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thothnabu (UN: dmboone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/2780126-A-scrawnier-nerdier-Cormack-walks-in