*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Forbidden mischief.
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/1871637-Forbidden-mischief
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1877800
Harry and his friends experience muscle growth and many other transformations!
This choice: It was a book of transformation spells and verses  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Forbidden mischief.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
After carefully brushing off nearly a century of dust, Harry read the cover of the book.

'Mischief Magic Spells and Enchantments'.


He chuckled. "It looks like something your brothers would love to dabble in." Joking, he said.

Ron smiled, looking at the book over Harry's shoulder. "I wonder why it was hidden away in the wall all this time." Curious, he muttered. He looked at the wand. "This has some strange markings on it. Either crescent moons or... smiles."

Harry grinned upon opening the box. "You think that's strange?" Pointing at the box, he asked. "The box is has three potions that are labeled 'Witch Maker', Pet Experience', and 'Youth Visitation'."

Ron raised a single eyebrow. "Maybe the 'Witch Maker' is to reward a muggle for a gallant deed." Guessing, he said. "What about the book?"

Harry opened the book and shook his head. "These are the oddest spells I have ever seen." Becoming worried, he said. "I think we should show these to Hermione."

"I say we just try one of these and see what happens." Joking, Ron said.

Before Harry could stop him, Ron...

You have the following choices:

1. Waved the wand.

2. Took the Witch Maker potion.

3. Took the Pet Experience potion.

*Noteb*
4. Took the Youth Visitation potion.

5. Took the book.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
scriptboy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1877800-Harry-Potter-Transformations/cid/1871637-Forbidden-mischief