*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Europe.
  2. And so it begins.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881196-Dust-To-Dust/cid/1463130-Europe
by Seuzz
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1881196
The creation of a powerful drug heralds a whole new era of terror.
This choice: Europe.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Europe.

    by: Saracen1187
On a mountainous peak in the Italian Alps, there sat a small log and stone cabin, not much different than any other cabins and huts that dotted all the mountain ranges in the world. But on this day...this particular cabin was playing host to a meeting, a cladestine meeting of underworld figures. Criminals if you like. Inside the small building, a fire was crackling and several men were sat around a table, a small plastic bag containing a white substance on the table between them. "This is the product I mentioned in our last discussion my friend, its called 'Dust' and it can be quite lethal if not used in moderation, and...by the right people" one of the men, 52-year old Viktor explained.

Viktor was a Russian citizen by birth, but he had been raised in Romania. At the age of 22 he had fallen in with criminal elements and was introduced to the organized crime ring that operated in Bucharest. He spoke perfect English, with only a slight accent. Feared among Europe's other crime figures, Viktor was always dressed in the best, tailored suits that money could buy. He looked very much like the crime lord he was.

"Consider that a free sample" Viktor smiled, pushing the bag in front of the two other men sat at the table.

"How do we know it does what you say it does?" one of the men, Marcus asked, before glancing to his friend Michel.

Marcus and Michel were both French nationals, the former was from Marseille and the latter had been born and raised in Toulon. And both had risen quickly through southern France's own criminal underworld, killing any who opposed them and bribing law enforcement officials with hundreds of thousands of Euros. Both in their early 30's, the men were eager to get their hands on the new drug called 'Dust'. Dressed in 'normal' winter clothes, they didn't look as 'dapper' as Viktor did.

"I anticipated this question my friends, and have arranged a little something" Viktor smirked, clicking his fingers as he raise his hand. One of the two bodyguards stood behind Viktor then exited the cabin and went out to a big black 4x4 vehicle. He came back moments later with...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...a bound male captive.

*Noteb*
2. ...an unconscious woman.

3. ...a frightened child.

*Noteb*
4. ...a suitcase.

*Noteb*
5. ...a video camera.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seuzz has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1881196-Dust-To-Dust/cid/1463130-Europe