*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Moving In
  2. Open Oportunities
  3. New Opportunities
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/188143-How-Did-I-Fall-in-Love-With-You-2/cid/62587-Moving-In
by Bernie
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Romance/Love · #188143
Is the passion they thought they had still burning after college?
This choice: Read On about Luis  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Moving In

    by: Bernie
He unlocked the door to his apartment, and smiled. He saw that his furniture had arrived. They weren't exactly in the positions he wanted them, but..you can't complain. He set his luggage down on the floor, setting his keys, and his handbag on the counter in the kitchen. He picked up his luggage, and walked into the room that would serve as his room. He came back out, and shut his door, remembering that he had forgotten to shut it.

He went into the living room, opened the windows, and hooked up her stereo. He turned it on, and moved his living room furntiure to the way he wanted, he went and moved his bed and dresser. He came back into the living room, and almost collapsed on the couch. After having a few beers, he went and took a shower.

You have the following choices:

1. Falling asleep on his couch

2. Going out to explore the city

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bernie (UN: msbiggs at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bernie has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/188143-How-Did-I-Fall-in-Love-With-You-2/cid/62587-Moving-In