*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kaley Cuoco
  2. Starting out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885759-celebs-stinky-feet/cid/1498324-Kaley-Cuoco
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1885759
beautiful celebs with stinky feet. feel free to add chapters
This choice: Kaley Cuoco  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Kaley Cuoco

    by: RexRex
You're on your back inside a vehicle and feel it driving down the interstate. You remember your dream girl Kaley Cuoco actually coming to your house. What would the star of "The Big Bang Theory" want with you? Your mind clears as you feel something warm and heavy resting on your face. You could feel whatever it was held your head firmly to the floor of the vehicle. Then the smell hit you. It was a funky gross stentch and every breath was full of the horrid stentch. As your eyes open you can barely see as it is completely dark. Only after the vehicle hits a bump do you see light and as your eyes focus it becomes clear. You are on the floor of a fancy limo and the soft things pushing on your face are two barefeet.

The bump shifted the foot across your eyes and you looked up this beautiful calf but could only see the ceiling of the limo beyond the knees. You couldn't take the smell of these awful feet. They looked clean but smelled like they never been washed. Your first reaction was to push those nasty things off your face but that's when you felt the metal handcuffs locking your arms behind your back and also feel something wrapped around your ankles. Now panic sets in and you try to scream but barely any noise escapes your mouth as one of the bare feet was planted across your mouth sealing it shut.

You made enough disturbance though and between the knees towering above you Kaley's gorgeous face appeared. Her blond hair hung freely down her face and she wasn't looking happy to see you awake. She held her foot over your mouth and the other over your forehead and explained "I was hoping you didn't wake up til we got to my mansion. Do me a favor and don't say anything or bother me til we get there okay?" You look at her unsympathetic eyes and want to scream at her. Who does she think she is? This is illegal and you want no part of this and the smell of her feet is killing you.

She leans back and leaves you to deal with her nasty feet that you can't get off your face. She's beautiful but having her feet resting on your face made her looks count for nothing at that moment. You thought about biting her foot but didn't want to upset her and since you couldn't move your head you pushed out your tongue and licked the slimy sole of her foot. She didn't respond and you had to keep licking to get her to notice you. After tasting her grimy foot sweat for almost 5 minutes her face appeared again between her knees.

She asks "What are you doing? Did you just lick my foot?" She moved her foot off your mouth to hear you answer "No! What are you doing to me? Let me out of here! You can't...." She stomped her foot back over your mouth and said "Shut up! This is completly legal. You agreed to everything on your computer and now you are my foot slave. All you perverts googling pictures of my feet and me naked I decided to send out legally binding digital contracts as spam on any computer that searched me. You so far were the only one that okayed it because you're an idiot and now I'm going to make you get to know my feet very intimately. You're gonna smell my feet, taste my feet, breath my feet, I'm gonna feed you with my feet, I'm gonna beat you with my feet and you won't be able to stop dreaming of my feet. You're going to do whatever I say for the rest of your life. Now go to sleep foot boy!"

She stared down at you but you just stared back waiting for her foot to move off your mouth so you could speak but she didn't. She just held her feet firmly to your face and after your nose sniffed precious air tainted by her foot odor and you didn't close your eyes she showed her darker side. Instantly you were assaulted by the bare soles of her feet. She lifted one at a time and in a marching motion stomped on your unprotected face. She yelled "I said go to sleep and don't wake up until Itell you to!" Your head was bouncing off the floor of the limo and the third or fourth time you fell unconsciouss. You don't know how long she stomped on your face but you woke up to her grinding her foot in your face and the smell of feet was everywhere. Its all you could smell.

The limo had stopped and Kaley was bent over standing over you in the limo rubbing her foot all over your face "Wake up sleepy head! Time to learn how to be a good slave!" Your eyes widened as she grinded your face in like you weren't even human. Before she got out of the limo she pulled her ugg boots back on her barefeet and got out. Two bodyguards grabbed you and dragged you out of the limo and into the mansion. They threw you on your face in the kitchen floor and left you alone with the girl of your dreams under the worst circumstances.

Does she want to break your spirit and take all the fight out of you or maybe try to see why you like her so much? She will be violent and mean or just firm and assertive. Is Kaley nasty or just bossy?

You have the following choices:

1. Kaley gets very mean

2. Kaley isnt mean but firm

*Noteb*
3. kaley introduces a shock collar

*Noteb*
4. she feeds you with her feet

*Noteb*
5. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RexRex (UN: rexrex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hey you 64 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885759-celebs-stinky-feet/cid/1498324-Kaley-Cuoco