*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kaley gets very mean
  2. Kaley Cuoco
  3. Starting out
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885759-celebs-stinky-feet/cid/1498788-Kaley-gets-very-mean
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · None · #1885759
beautiful celebs with stinky feet. feel free to add chapters
This choice: Kaley gets very mean  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Kaley gets very mean

    by: RexRex
You didn't understand why she was doing this. Was she executing her own justice? Did she really hate you? Did she just want someone to torture? She mentioned she received a contract from you and sent one out to anyone who searched her on the internet. You really didn't like feet but you had searched her in the nude plenty of times. She was the girl you fantasized about more often than not and there you were laying on her kitchen floor tied up with your face smelling like feet.

She wasn't treating you like her number one fan. In fact, she seemed to have some anger towards you. As she walked past you in the kitchen she grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge and poured herself a glass. She stood to the side of you and with those plain brown ugg boots on her feet she rolled you onto your back. You were right next to the kitchen table as the blond beauty towered over you and lifted her leg. She lowered the flat sole of her ugg boot to your face and said "Lick it. Clean the bottom of my shoe loser." As hot as she was you didn't like the verbal abuse or being stepped on and tried to talk your way out of it. "Please Kaley. There's been a mistake. I don't like feet and I don't...." WHACK!!! Kaley had bent down and removed her foot and in one swift motion slapped you hard across the face.

You froze in shock and pain as she slapped you a second time and said "Shut up! I don't want to hear your excuses. I want my boots licked clean and your gonna lick them clean or be punished. Now lick them slave." She put the sole of her boot to your face again and with your ear ringing and the side of your face stinging in pain your eyes water up as you stick out your tongue and lick at the dirty sole. This was the most horrible experience of your life. Never have you felt more helpless and worse was the fact you were at the mercy of one of the sexiest stars you could imagine. As you tasted the tar and street dirt you noticed she wasn't even paying attention to you anymore.

She was pouring herself another glass of wine and browsing on her cell phone. She barely looked down at you and just rested her foot on your face and left you to do all the work of getting the entire sole clean with your tongue. You wanted to complain but didn't want to get something worse than the slaps you already received. You felt pathetic letting a girl do this to you but you had no choice at the moment. After ten minutes of ignoring you she put her phone and mine down on the table and looked at the bottom of her boot. She could see the area you cleaned but you missed almost half the sole due to her not making that area accessable for you.

She was quite disappointed and said "You missed all this dirt. This is unacceptable! I'm going to have to teach you that when I say something it becomes the most important thing in your life. Don't worry I'm gonna make a foot slave out of you yet." You try to argue "But you didn't let me get to the area I missed." She looks shocked as she pulls off both her uggs revealing her clammy sweaty bare feet. She says "So now you're blaming me for your failures. You're really gonna pay now." She made you look straight up and before you could get out a word the most horrible smelling barefeet were crushing your face.

She had one foot painfully across your mouth pushing your jaw back while her other foot mercilessly weighed down across your eyes leaving you in darkness while your face was buried under her stinky feet. She had amazing balance and all you could do was take hard deep breaths with your nose wedged between her two feet. She laughed at you struggling and could feel you sniffing her foot. She teased "That's right sniff your Master's feet slave. Do you know how many boys would pay to be in your position right now? Hahaha!" You couldn't answer. You couldn't do anything. You had to lay there and let these slimy feet crush your head pushing all her weight on your face. The back of your head was in pain from the floor and it hadn't been 10 seconds yet.

Kaley was not concerned with your pain or discomfort and had a nearby laptop computer on the table now in front of her. You didn't know what she was doing as all you saw was blackness and all you could smell and taste was her sweaty feet fresh out of her boots. You could hear her typing as the pain and discomfort grew. You felt your head would cave under the pressure and all you could do was sniff her feet harder. It was a helpless feeling and this girl casually stood on your face ignoring the ultimate suffering she was causing. She was shopping online and visiting websites never even speaking to you. You weren't going anywhere and she didn't care how much pain you were in she was going to keep standing on your face until she was done.

After what felt like eternity she raises the foot over your eyes so she can look at you and say "I hope you're learning your lesson now be quiet I'm going to talk to my friend." And she lowered her gross smelling foot back over your eyes to put you back in her smelly dork prison. Besides feeling like your head was going to explode your jaw felt dislocated and no matter how light a girl is when they're standing on your face they're always heavy. Suddenly she was talking you assume with her friend on the computer. You listen in as your face is flattened under bare feet and you're further ignored like the dirt she walks on.

Kaley and another girl say hi to each other and talk about boys and work for awhile. Then like it wasn't even on her mind Kaley says "Oh I almost forgot. Remember when I told you I sent out those contracts on the web to catch guys stalking and perving on me? Well, I got the first guy so far and he's not taking it as well as I thought. I mean, what guy doesn't want to be their dream girls slave, right?" The other girl asks "So the guy is there right now?" Kaley says "Yeah of course, he's my slave for life. He signed the contract by clicking ok and he is mine forever. He doesn't like feet but you know I won't let that stop me from making him my personal foot licking house slave. I'm going to make him lick my feet tonight, I been in those boots and I want him to really understand what his life is about. No more family or friends just my stinky feet. Hahaha!"

The two girls talked and you just laid there crushed under the soft smelly feet that are going to rule your world. Kaley held the laptop camera so her friend could see you and they had a big laugh and finally after almost an hour of skull crushing face standing. Kaley was off the computer. She looked down at your nose between her feet and giggled she took another sip of wine and moved her foot from your eyes to your forehead. Still unable to speak with her other foot crushed against your mouth but now able to look up her gorgeous body like a bug at her feet. She said "You're mine and I can do whatever I want with you. How's that make you feel? Huh? Doesn't it make you thankful and glad to be a slave to such a goddess like myself? How about I step off your face and let you lick my feet clean. Sound good?"

She watched as you still struggled to breath and sniffed her other foot on your mouth and she knew you would do anything to get her off your face. Does she trample your face? Make you lick her feet? Maybe force feed you something?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. trample time

2. foot licking

3. something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 RexRex (UN: rexrex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
hey you 64 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1885759-celebs-stinky-feet/cid/1498788-Kaley-gets-very-mean