*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888479-Tiny-Twins/cid/1423481-Carla-was-looming-over-the-bed-with-a-pleased-s
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1888479
Twins shrink while their parents are away, leaving their big sisters to care for them.
This choice: Carla was looming over the bed with a pleased smile.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Carla was looming over the bed with a pleased s...

    by: Frost
"Well if it isn't my little brother." Jamie heard Carla tease, he instantly stopped in his tracks and turned around. Jamie looked up to see his older sister's face, she was grinning and stuck her tongue out. The shrunken boy looked up in horror as his sister's mischievous smile grew wider.
"Carla! What happened?" Jamie asked, he stood in fear of what might happened next. Carla wasn't scary by herself, but then again anyone would look terrifying at this scale.
"I shrunk you duh," she taunted. Carla poked Jamie's chest, causing the boy to double over in pain.

"Why!?"
"I was bored, and I thought it would be fun." Carla lifted the boy with two fingers around his leg, her grip a bit to hard for his liking.
"Ow Carla! Stop!" Jamie screamed in pain. Carla was silent but she loosened her grip slightly.
"What are you going to do?" He asked, the blonde stopped and then smiled. Carla took her brother and threw him in the air, his body only rising about two feet, but to him it seemed like miles. Carla giggled to herself, juggling her little brother for her own amusement.

Jamie never liked heights, now that he was less than an inch tall anything was stomach churning for him. Jamie was launched into the air at near neck breaking speed. He caught glimpses of his sister's entertained face as he fell back down to her left hand. Jamie was at least glad to feel the slight softness of her palm, but his time of peace was interrupted as he was blasted back into the air, he heard Carla's laugh invade his ears, her voice penetrating his ears. The juggling went on for about a minute, but it felt like hours to the tiny child.

Finally, Jamie came back into contact with his sister's sweaty palm. He was too dizzy to notice that Carla...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Frost (UN: mr.tactical at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sam Gamgee has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1888479-Tiny-Twins/cid/1423481-Carla-was-looming-over-the-bed-with-a-pleased-s