*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2438178-They-decide-to-put-you-in-a-princess-dress
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Young Adult · #1891121
A boy is caught spying on his sister's sleepover, and they decide that he should join them
This choice: They decide to put you in a princess dress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

They decide to put you in a princess dress

    by: MisterMan
Two of the girls go into a room which seems to be a walk in closet. Meanwhile your sister returns to you with a pink ruffled diaper cover. She puts it on you while the rest of her friends do your hair, makeup, and nails. The main color theme is baby pink. When the show you a mirror of your face and hair you see that you look like a total bimbo, except for the childish pig tails. Your lips are glossed and pink, you have bright pink eyeshadow, and your face is covered in sparkles. Your sisters two friends come back with a really fluffy pink princess dress.(https://i.pinimg.com/736x/89/cf/25/89cf2...)
They unstrap you and lead you to a mirror. You look into it horrified. You look like a little girl except for the height. You hadn’t realized but the girls had put a lock on the dress. You spin around looking at yourself super embarrassed. You are glad that the dress doesn’t show the diaper. You come back to reality and realize that there are people watching you. You make a run for it. It is very difficult for you to run but you pick up the dress and waddle away. The girls...

You have the following choices:

1. Catch you

*Noteb*
2. Don’t catch you

*Noteb*
3. You fall and poop yourself

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MisterMan (UN: jusakid at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1891121-The-Slumber-Party-Spy/cid/2438178-They-decide-to-put-you-in-a-princess-dress