*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/2583709-Full-time-fattening
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1892929
Some toddlers dont want to obey thier parents wishes
This choice: She wants to keep her there to gain.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Full time fattening.

    by: Sphys
“If it’s alright with you, I’ll leave her here, I need the rest anyway.”


Hearing those words come out from her new friend’s mouth almost made Jeanine squeal in delight, she’d get not two but three little girls to fatten full time, but there was still another question she had for Mary,

“Would you like to try feeding her? See if you want to come over every so often, either to watch or stuff her yourself?”

After a bit of internal debate, Mary assented,

“Well, why not? I am wondering what it’s like.”

“Great, get Ashley onto one of the chairs and use the zip ties to make sure she can’t escape. There should be some more cakes in the fridge or cupboards, if there’s enough grab two, I still have Clara to feed anyway.”

Leaving her friend for a moment while she went out to the yard to grab her other daughter, a disgustingly athletic little girl with an odd love for exercise, even now the tot was having fun running around in the grass. Not caring much of the girl’s opinion, Jeanine deftly picked her up and headed back inside to the kitchen, once there Clara was quickly placed in and secured to one of the unoccupied chairs, startled by the abruptness that this absurd situation had, the girl started to tear up, then soon started crying.

This added to the return of her friend led Mary to break out of her reverie, stopping her desire fueled barrage of baked good and giving her daughter a chance to breathe or if she was in any state to cry, fortunately for the mothers’ ears, it seemed Ashley was in no state to manage anything other than a soft whimper. Clara was another story, deciding she’d rather enjoy shutting her twig of a daughter up, Jeanine unceremoniously shoved a handful of cake into the young athlete’s weeping face, filling the girl’s mouth enough to nearly cause her to choke, she didn’t, though she still tried to escape, which of course was futile her mother had learned from what Alice attempted, now even the girl’s hair was secured between the gaps in the chair’s back, effectively immobilizing her and only managed to increase her discomfort.

As the cake was methodically being pressed down the tot’s throat, Jeanine started thinking over why she was doing this, and the more she thought about it, the less sure she was of her own motive. Was she actually enjoying her revenge itself this much? Or was it something more? Was it really her daughters that she hated, or only their sizes? The answer to these questions wasn’t known, at least not now, but Jeanine didn’t terribly care, no matter the reason, she’d still fatten her daughters to probable immobility. Grabbing another handful, she got back to feeding…

You have the following choices:

1. Continue/ skip to the end of the feeding.

*Noteb*
2. Other.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Sphys (UN: sphysic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tarnishedice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/2583709-Full-time-fattening