*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. jarred
  2. you've been found!
  3. awakening to find...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893339-Shrunk-in-an-All-animeVG-Girls-Dorm/cid/1873282-jarred
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1893339
With all your favorite anime and video game babes
This choice: a young girl with brown hair and a mischieves smile.(Yuffie)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

jarred

    by: Former182
(Chapter originally written by Himir, though former182 did a little editing here and there to clean it up for the re-upload)

Your eyes lock with this young girl's.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" she muttered as she quickly glanced around slipped you down her small, but tight, shirt.

You feel the world around moving up and down, undgulating somewhat uncomfortably. If the girl's skin hadn't been rather soft and smooth, this would have been a bad ride. You hear and feel the girls heart beat from in between her small breasts.

"Hey Yuffie!"

the world stops abrubtly and spins very quickly as the girl who kidnapped you turns to face the person who just spoke.

"You left this in the locker room in your hurry." says the mystery person.

"Oh, thanks." since the front of your body is against her, you feel a shift off to your right (her left), as she takes whatever it was she forgot.

"By the way, why did you leave all of a sudden? Did you need to get something from your room, or did you find something?"

You wiggle some to try and get this mystery girl's attention, but you feel a large pressure push against you. The girl put her hand against her chest to both cover you and to make you stop moving.

"Oh, I just remembered I had some homework to finish. I better get it done quickly, or I'll probably fail that exam." the girl turns around and quickly walks off which makes you shift all around in her shirt.

Finally, after a minute or two, You feel her stop and the top of the shirt opens up. A hand reches in and pulls you out.

"Well hello there, little guy, I'm Yuffie. What's your name?" she said curiously.

You stammer a bit, still not used to seeing an 80ft person, but she cuts you off anyway.

"No matter, I really do need to go get something, so I'll put you in here for safekeeping." she reaches for a 7" jar, turns it sideways, puts you in, and slowly stands it up. She then surrounds it with stuff; like some shorts, a large book, and a stuffed animal so it couldn't tip over if you tried.

"You stay right there, and behave yourself." she said before leaving the room and closing the door.

You sit down in the jar, knowing full well you couldn't tip it over or climb up. A few minutes later, someone enters...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. through the door.

2. from the Ceiling???

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Former182 (UN: former182 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Former182 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893339-Shrunk-in-an-All-animeVG-Girls-Dorm/cid/1873282-jarred