*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1434440-He-remembers-the-revenge-scenes-and-g
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1893425
One day, a teenage boy becomes God, with all the omnipotence that goes with the job!
This choice: He gets revenge on some bullies.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He remembers the "revenge" scenes and g...

    by: scriptboy
Jack had remembered some of his friends from school, and began to wonder what they were doing on today, what was Saturday afternoon. So he snapped his fingers and wished to teleport to wherever his buddy Scott was.

Scott, another fifteen-year-old, was walking on his way to the public park, which was a mile from his house, while kicking a soccer ball, when two other boys suddenly cut in front of him while riding their bikes. Scott was short and skinny, he had blond hair and blue eyes, and he had an average build.

The two boys were both bigger than him and slightly chubby. They were Stan and Terry, two bullies from school, who had also picked on Jack whenever they had the chance.

“Well, well… Scotty, Scotty, he has to go potty! Scotty, Scotty, he has to go potty!” Stan teased, as he ran his bicycle in a wide circle around where Scott was standing in the middle of the street.

“Look at him! He’s scared stiff!” Terry laughed, while standing off to the side.

“Oh you guys! Quit it! It’s not funny!” Scott cried out!

Suddenly, Jack appeared, standing just behind the bushes, so none of the boys could see him.

“Scotty has to go potty!” Stan repeated again.

“Ohh, really?” Jack grinned, as he waved his hand at Stan. “Let's see how you like this!”

All of a sudden Stan stopped and realised he was cumming!

"Uh! Oh God! I gotta go!" groaned Stan as he cycled away, his jizz still filling his shorts up.

“But we just started talking to…” Terry explained when he was suddenly overcome by an odd tingling in his groin.

Then Terry reached down with his hands as a wet spot started growing on his shorts, just where his groin was.

“Uhhhhh! Ohhh…. I feel… like… I’m gonna cum….” Terry groaned, as he cocked his head back, while his cock had begun to stir like crazy.

Stan had already started pedaling home, and Terry realized that now he too needed to use the bathroom. He was shooting a load of cum in his shorts!

“STAN! Wait for meeeee!”

After Terry had left, Jack came out from his hiding place, to a very confused Scott, who was resting his right foot on his soccer ball.

“Hey, dude!” Jack said to his pal.

“Jack! Boy, am I glad to see you! I just had a visit from Stan and Terry!”

“I saw that! Were they teasing you again?” Jack asked him.

“Yeah, but they suddenly had to leave… “

Jack and Scott continued to walk to the park, where Jack decided to use his powers some more…

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DragoTime has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1893425-Jack-Almighty/cid/1434440-He-remembers-the-revenge-scenes-and-g