*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Entering the Leaders
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897472-Shrunk-in-a-Female-Gym-Leader-Convention/cid/1445360-Entering-the-Leaders
by blargg
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1897472
One day, you find yourself shrunken in a female Gym leaders convention. Can you survive?
Chapter #1

Entering the Leaders

    by: blargg
"Ugh... My head" You groan, as you get up and blink your eyes, adjusting your vision. "What... What happened?" you look around and see that you are in a room, however, with further inspection, you notice that you're in a gigantic room!

"Whoa!" You yell, "Did I.... Shrink?"

You look up at the giant door the looms over you. If you had a ruler, you would probably be about 3/4 of an inch. You watch as the door opens, and your eyes widen as you see who comes out.

"Oh... OH my god... Winona!!?!?"

You watch the flying type gym leader as she closes the door behind her, and walks foreword. You are so mesmerized by seeing a real gym leader, that you don't even notice her foot start to come down until it crushes you where you stand. Your scream is muffled by the shoe, but you stop screaming when you realize that you don't just feel pain. You also feel... pleasure. You remember Your giantess fetish after that, but you only have a half fetish. You don't always feel this way...

"Ah! I finally found it!" you hear Winona say, "Here's that convention that I was looking for! I'm glad that the Pokemon League decided to provide us all with personal rooms! This place is really far away from home!"

she steps off you and you sigh in relief, but also.... disappointment. You look up to the door that Winona went in and realize that it has a sign on it.

"Female Gym Leader Convention?" You read on the sign, "That's what Winona was talking about!"

You are about to turn away, but you have second thoughts. If you go in that room, you can get help, or maybe fulfill your Giantess fetish! You run over to the door, and crawl under the crack. When you pop your head out, you look around in shock and awe all of the female gym leaders! You snap yourself out of your surprise, and think about what to do next. In the end, you decide to go to...

You have the following choices:

1. Jasmine

2. Skyla

3. Elesa

4. Roxie

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 blargg (UN: blargg888 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
blargg has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1897472-Shrunk-in-a-Female-Gym-Leader-Convention/cid/1445360-Entering-the-Leaders