*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jackal
  2. Reader's Choice
  3. 1 Mile
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899338-When-the-Anthros-Came-to-Town/cid/1452048-Jackal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1899338
A race of gargantuan creatures come to earth, but are they peaceful or hostile?
This choice: Jackal  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Jackal

    by: Unknown
As you walk outside you see Kevin walking forward. "Hi Alan," he said. "Dude. It's been too long." "Uh, hi," you say to your friend. "Hi Kevin. You said something about your girlfriend." "Yeah, isn't that what I just told you. Cleo, I want you to meet my friend Alan." It was there you look up and look in shock at a large black furred jackal woman looking at you. Cleo looked taller than an average anthro and that was quite a feet in itself. She also had hieroglyphs tattooed all over her body and two earrings shaped like anhks. She was dressed just like a sorceress and had bright green eyes and long blue hair that reached past her butt and nearly hit the ground. She sorta looked like Anubis.

You were speechless but Cleo didn't speak either. Instead, she smiles and waves down at you, showing you her massive teeth. You don't want to be rude, so you wave back at your friend's girlfriend. "A carnivore eh?" you asked. "You always liked to live dangerously man." Kevin lets out a laugh and gives you a mild push. "Don't be a wuss. Carnivores are the best kind." It was here Cleo picked both of you up and placed you on her shoulder. Still smiling and still not talking. That sort of made you nervous.

"She doesn't say much does she Kevin?" "Yeah," said Kevin. "Tell me about it. Ouch!" Cleo pokes Kevin on the back with one of her claws and gives her boyfriend a slight glare. "Hey, I'm not criticizing beautiful." You let out a laugh. "Careful Kevin, it's easier to get in the dog house when you're dating a dog the size of a highway. Ouch!" Cleo poked you too and actually begun to growl slightly. Kevin took this opportunity to whisper something important to you. "Cleo doesn't like being called a dog. She's a jackal." "Oops, I'm terribly sorry Cleo. Won't happen again." Cleo just smiles to signify she forgives you. "So Kevin, why come to town with a huge do... jackal in tow?" Kevin clears his throat before giving you the answer.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899338-When-the-Anthros-Came-to-Town/cid/1452048-Jackal