*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Reader's Choice
  2. 1 Mile
  3. Wake Up
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899338-When-the-Anthros-Came-to-Town/cid/1451350-Readers-Choice
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1899338
A race of gargantuan creatures come to earth, but are they peaceful or hostile?
This choice: Reader's Choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Reader's Choice

    by: Unknown
Before you could ponder what to do today, your phone rings loudly. "Huh?" You decide to answer the phone. "Hello?" "Hey Al Man," said a familiar voice on the phone. "Guess who?" "Kevin? Dude. Haven't seen you in a while." "What's it like living in anthro town?" As you're talking, you hear footsteps and see Meena, or rather, her feet walking by you. "It's something." "Man," said Kevin. "You're treading in dangerous waters Alan. But so am I." "Excuse me?" Kevin lets out that laugh of his, while not as loud as Reggie's, you hear it clearly. "Guess who just bagged one?" You were confused as to what Kevin was talking about when you realized something. "Hold on! You mentioned last time you were trying one of those computer chosen dates, don't tell me you're dating an anthro." "Uh-huh. The 'little' woman wanted to see my friend in the big city. See you later."

As you hang up on Kevin, you can't wrap your head around the fact that he actually was dating a mile high anthro. What made it stranger was that he neglected to tell you what kind. You thought about dating the anthro women in your neighborhood, but you chickened out on asking all the girls you knew out because of the obvious size difference.

That was when you heard a stomping noise and gulp loudly. "Don't tell me that goofball is here already." Exactly what kind of anthro was that girlfriend Kevin told you about?

You have the following choices:

1. Chameleon

2. Jackal

3. More Choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899338-When-the-Anthros-Came-to-Town/cid/1451350-Readers-Choice