*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899338-When-the-Anthros-Came-to-Town/cid/1940049-Post-Universal
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1899338
A race of gargantuan creatures come to earth, but are they peaceful or hostile?
This choice: Screw all that, universes are nothing to these inter-dimensional beings!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Post-Universal

    by: infinity421
The universe, as you should know, is a pretty big place - to wildly understate its size. Most people's minds can comprehend, at best, the size of the solar system. Perhaps the distance between Sol and Alpha Centauri if they're good with picturing things in their head.

Galaxy-sized anthros would be pretty hard to comprehend. It'd take over one hundred thousand years to travel from their toes to their head, if you were traveling at the speed of light. Even at that size, they'd be able to truthfully call themselves gods.

But not just universe-sized, but being so utterly, incomprehensibly gargantuan that you dwarf it? How could a normal human ever hope to compare with beings so powerful they could end existence just by blinking? How could a member of such an astonishingly gigantic race even sense a living thing that is so tiny that electrons and neutrons would be too large to compare them to? Would such a mind-breakingly big race feel anything towards such utterly vulnerable beings?

Whether for better or for worse, it seems that these anthros, so huge that the Elder Gods would lose their alien minds at the sight of them, are capable of sensing humans, and of feeling emotion towards them.

This is where you come in - what role will you, the tiny human, play? You are...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 infinity421 (UN: infinity421 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Spiral-and-Twist has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1899338-When-the-Anthros-Came-to-Town/cid/1940049-Post-Universal