*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Jasmine
  2. Yu-gi-oh gx
  3. Let's start
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902482-YU-GI-OH-GIRLSS-WORLD/cid/1542014-Jasmine
by batjap
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1902482
The girls of yu-gi-oh found a card that transforms the loser of a duel into another girl
This choice: Jasmine  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jasmine

    by: A. Prescott
Jasmine was walking around duel academy, surprisingly without Mindy or Alexis, just having some alone time, which she didn't do much. Her mind was clouded with boys, especially Chazz and Atticus. She was just walking out of the academy when she spotted two things, a card on the ground and a duel. She picked up the card first and put it away in her deck to talk about it with her friends later, she then saw An obelisk blue was dueling a Ra Yellow.
Ra: 100 lps
Obelisk: 400 lps
The Obelisk was Reggie, an arrogant duelist like Chazz from before he left to go to North Academy and come back, he had no spells or traps, only one monster, Warrior Lady of the Wasteland (1100/1200) in Attack mode. The Ra Yellow was a boy named Adam Kaiser, a normal kid from Domino City, he's probobly one the nicest people you can meet, but he doesn't like it when people target his friends. He has a love for dueling and a spirit monster. He had same type of field and also had a monster card, which was his spirit monster, Decoy Dragon. (300/200)
Reggie: (laughs) It's over, Ra Yellow Slime. My monster has more points than yours. Now, Warrior Lady of the Wasteland, attack Decoy Dragon.
Adam: (cracks a smile) Your right, Reggie, this duel is over, for you. By attacking my Decoy Dragon, I can summon any Dragon from Graveyard and It swaps places, meaning you attack the Dragon I select, And I choose the Legendary Blue Eyes White Dragon. (3000/2500)
Blues Eyes then appears in front of Decoy Dragon and hits Warrior Lady of the Wasteland with his tail, destorying he and sending Reggie's life points to 0. After the monsters vanished, Reggie fell to his knees
Adam: That's game, Reggie.
Jasmine then looked at Adam when he turned around, coming up the stairs, since he was suppose to met Jaden at the card shop. Jasmine saw Adam's black kinda spiky hair, (not like Chazz's, but kinda like it), his eyes that looked close to Blue-Eyes's scales, and his smile. When Adam passed Jasmine and said, "Hello.", showed her a smile and then walked into the academy. Jasmine was impressed that he took down Reggie, who is the top freshman this year, that she was in the start of a crush phase, she just didn't know it yet.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 A. Prescott (UN: hawktiger5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
batjap has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1902482-YU-GI-OH-GIRLSS-WORLD/cid/1542014-Jasmine