*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/1466699-Under-Shelbys-butt
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1903061
One morning you wake up shrunk in bed while your 4 sisters and mother are home.
This choice: Shelby sat on you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Under Shelby's butt

    by: Darth Revan
You older sister Shelby notices your not in you room and figures you already left for the day without anyone noticing. You were always a sly one. You look up see her perfect shaped ass falling ontop of you. Feeling scared you shout "No! Sis!" But it is too late, she already let her weight go on top of you. You were smashed under her butt and into the cushion. Surprisingly you had just enough air to breath through her shorts. You had always fantasized about being under her butt, now that you are there you realize that it was more than what you bargained for. She sat there for over 15 minutes. What could she possibly be doing, you thought. All of a sudden you hear a muffled voice say, "What are you doing up there Shelby? Did you find him?" You recognized this to be your mothers voice. "No, he must have already left because all of the bathrooms are empty and so is his room." You here your sister reply. You felt her voice vibrate through her body. "Well the get down here and help me clean up, and get off your phone!" your mother yells back. Thats it! She must be on Facebook. You here her grunt something but are not sure what. She gets up and...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Darth Revan (UN: darthmalak at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darth Revan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1903061-A-small-day-at-home/cid/1466699-Under-Shelbys-butt