*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904021-Cat-Mother/cid/1675812-She-somewhat-fears-you
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1904021
A cat is going to be your new mother, and you will be her kitten, willing or not.
This choice: She somewhat fears you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

She somewhat fears you

    by: thewriter536
Your cat in question is an outside cat that just randomly came to your house one day, most likely dropped off. But of course she is not the only cat that you have, for you have a bunch of cats. It started out with a few, but her and the other female cats eventually got pregnant and had kittens. But she never had a large litter because of her size. She is smaller than other cats, so she can only have 3 or less kittens at a time while the others have 5 or more. You felt bad for her because of this, so one day you offer yourself to her. " If any of you cats ever want help with kittens, let me know cause I am willing to be your kitten or help you in any way." The cats do seem to stare at you, but still seem somewhat scared of you; probably because of your size, so you leave the cats alone for a bit and continue watching from inside your house. After a while, they seem to be done eating, so you decide to see if they want you. You...

You have the following choices:

1. Strip nude and go outside

*Noteb*
2. Reader's Choice

*Noteb*
3. Reader's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thewriter536 (UN: unbirthwriter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thewriter536 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904021-Cat-Mother/cid/1675812-She-somewhat-fears-you