*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Weird Gypsy
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904146-Criminal-Body-Possessor/cid/1470166-The-Weird-Gypsy
by djtx14
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1904146
A criminal with body possession powers has just broken free from jail...
Chapter #1

The Weird Gypsy

    by: djtx14
Russell Franco started this day in prison just like any other day. He awoke at six o'clock, worked out, showered, and joined other prisoners at the lunch hall for breakfast. After his horrid breakfast, Russell went back to his cell. While walking back to his room, a strange new prisoner caught his attention. This new man was small and dinky in comparison to the rest of the prisoners, and he was also wearing a straightjacket. Russell was puzzled as to why this man was restrained, so of course he went to talk to the man.

"Hey there ol' man, you must be new here," said Russell to the new prisoner.

"Well hello there Russell," responded the gypsy.

"How do you know my name?" asked Russell

"You seen young boy, I know everything about you, and I know how badly you want to escape from this hell hole."

"Yeah I do, but don't we all?" said Russell

"But you know what?" asked the gypsy, "Something is different about you, something is definitely different about you"

"What do you mean?" asked Russell

"I believe that you should leave her, I mean come on, I know you don't want to be here"

"Yeah, you're right, but how could I escape from here? Nobody makes it out of here alive" said Russell

"Talama Quoe Choo Chaa" chanted the gypsy, "Talama Quoe Choo Chaa!"

Just as the gypsy finished his chants and rituals, Russell collapsed on the ground, drawing the attention of fellow prisoners and of course the guards and other workers.

What happens when Russell wakes up?

You have the following choices:

1. Russell is in the jail infirmary

2. Russell is back in his cell

*Noteb*
3. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 djtx14 (UN: djtx14 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
djtx14 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904146-Criminal-Body-Possessor/cid/1470166-The-Weird-Gypsy