*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906161-Growing-Revenge/cid/1506600-Xan-makes-Mikey-grow-an-inch-taller-overnight
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1906161
What happens when a jock causes an all powerful being to lose a bet?
This choice: Xan makes Mikey grow an inch taller overnight  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Xan makes Mikey grow an inch taller overnight

    by: scriptboy
Caleb couldn’t believe it! That was weird! It was that kid! That weird kid from earlier that afternoon! And here he was, talking to his little bro! And HE was going to spend the night in Mikey’s room?

He was about to open the door and say something when Julie came walking up the stairs.

“Caleb! Sweetheart! Can you please take out the trash?” she said to him. “Oh, and have you met Daniel already?”

Julie then opened the door just as the two boys were sitting on the edge of Mikey’s bed. They had removed their soccer cleats (or boots as they call them) and they were talking about the game, when June opened the door and walked in.

“Hi there, Mikey! Dan!” Julie said to them. “Dan, have you met Caleb yet? This is Mike’s big brother!”

“Umm… Mom… I think I’ve already met…” Caleb began, as Dan walked up to him and extended his hand for a handshake.

For a brief moment Caleb was a bit hesitant about shaking the boy’s hand. He almost wanted to take a step back. But, for the second time that day, he suddenly felt like he couldn’t move his legs! Not only that, but Caleb had to extend his right arm for a handshake!

“Pleased to meet you!” Dan said to him, with a smile on his face.

Caleb just stared at him. It was unmistakable. He recognized the boy’s deep, blue eyes anywhere. He recognized his voice and his bright, white hair. It was definitely Xan!

“What… What was your name again? Xan?” Caleb asked him.

“His name is Dan, bro!” Mikey corrected him. “But Xan is his gamer-tag! How did you know what that was?”

“He can call me Xan!” Xan replied calmly as he shrugged. “I don’t mind it at all!”

“But everybody calls you Dan or Daniel or Danny at school! Or at the soccer field!” Mikey protested.

Then Xan turned to face Caleb and just smiled.

“It doesn’t matter to me what he calls me. It makes no difference in the end. I’m here… For a reason, right, Caleb?” Xan said to Caleb as he gave him a wink.

This made Caleb very uncomfortable. So, he just turned around and closed the door, for he just remembered that he had to take out the trash for his mother. He figured he would deal with Mikey and Xan later.

“Oh man! I forgot to get the Xbox out of Caleb’s bedroom!” Mikey sighed. “Plus the TV and the controllers!”

“Oh, so where are?” Xan asked Mikey.

Mikey got up and opened the door, and then he walked across the hall to Caleb’s room, where he pointed out the game console and the TV. Xan followed right behind him.

“I’ll help you with it! I can move it faster than you!” Xan said.

Xan just snapped his fingers and the Xbox and the TV set just vanished from Caleb’s room, and they appeared neatly on the empty night stand in Mikey’s bedroom, all set up and plugged in, in an instant!

“Whoa!” Mikey gasped, as he walked back in his bedroom. “How did you do that?”

Xan made is so that Mikey wasn’t surprised when he used his godly powers. In fact, Mikey would think that the things Xan did were completely normal!

The two boys then sat on the pillows on the carpet, each holding on to their game controllers. They played games for about twenty minutes, until they began to get hungry.

“Man… I could go for some milk and cookies right now, can’t you?” Mikey sighed.

“Yeah!” Xan grinned. “Good idea!”

Xan just snapped his fingers again, and a large plate filled with OREO cookies appeared on the floor, right between the two boys, filled with chocolate cookies and a large bowl of milk.

“Dig in, Mike!” Xan chuckled.

“Whoa! This is great!” Mikey grinned, as he grabbed a cookie from the plate. “Caleb would be so jealous of us right now!”

“Mike! You shouldn’t be so scared of your big brother!” Xan said to him. “He is nothing but a big bully!”

“Well, I know!” Mikey sighed. “But…. He’s bigger than me! And… taller than me! Oh, and did I forget to mention his humongous muscles?”

Xan just shrugged as he took a cookie from the plate.

“So? He used to be short and scrawny, just like you!” Xan replied. “Then he began to grow!”

“Yeah… Well, it will take YEARS for me to catch up to him!” Mikey sighed.

“Not if you get some help!” Xan remarked.

“Uhhh… Who’s gonna help me grow big and tall?” Mikey laughed.

“Guess why I’m here?” Xan responded.

“So, what are you gonna do? Take me to the gym?”

“Not quite!” Xan replied. “You’ll see!”

The boys continued to play video games until Julie called them downstairs for dinner. They all sat at the dinner table and enjoyed split pea soup with bread.

During dinner they were mostly quiet. Xan and Mikey sat next to each other, and Caleb and Julie sat opposite them on the other side of the dinner table.

“I had just spoken with your mother, Dan!” Julie said to them. “Your parents are going out-of-town for two weeks and you are more than welcome to stay with us while they’re gone. That way, you won’t be missing any days from school!”

“Yay! Awesome!” Mikey cheered out loud. “Two weeks!”

“Hey! Wait a minute! How is that possible?” Caleb protested.

“Now, now, dear!” Julie said to her bigger, oldest son. “I promised Mikey that Dan can stay with us, as long as his grades don’t suffer at school and he gets his homework done every day!”

“Don’t worry, Miss Julie!” Xan said politely. “We’ll get all our homework done! I’m a straight-A student in school!”

Then Xan turned towards Mikey, who had finished most of his soup, but left almost all his vegetables on his other plate.

“You should eat your spinach! That way, you’ll become big and muscular!” Xan instructed. His own plate was completely clean and Xan had finished all his soup and veggies as well.

“But, I hate spinach!” Mikey protested.

“Eat it anyway!” Xan added. “It’s good for you! Plus… It’s the food of the gods!”

Caleb immediately looked up and raised his eyebrow.

“See, Mikey? I really like your friend Dan! He ate all his food! Now, you ought to follow his example!” Julie pointed out.

“His name isn’t Dan!” Caleb said out loud. “It’s Xan!”

“Oh gosh, there he goes again!” Mikey sighed. “Calling my friend by his gamer-tag!”

“And, how did you get my Xbox out of my bedroom?” Caleb growled.

“Now, now, Caleb! I think you should allow the boys to borrow your Xbox. When Dan goes back home, you can have it back!” Julie replied calmly.

“WHAT!?” Caleb shouted.

“Thanks, mom!” Mikey said, with a big grin on his face. In the meantime, Xan just decided to remain quiet, while he began to work his magic on Mikey.

When supper was done, the boys got up and helped clean up and wash the dishes. After they were finished, they returned to the bedroom upstairs, where they made a startling discovery.

After Mikey had closed the door, he looked over and Xan was standing right before him, when he suddenly began to notice something.

“Hey, Dan?”

“Yeah?”

“That’s weird!”

“What?”

“You shrunk!”

“Noooo Mikey! People don’t shrink!” Xan giggled.

“Why am I looking down on you?” Mikey wondered. “I thought we were the same height?”

“I think it’s because you grew a little bit!”

Mikey got a tape measure out of his desk and Xan made a pencil mark against the wall while Mikey stood with his back against the wall for a brief moment. Then, they used a tape measure to measure the distance from the floor to the pencil mark on the wall.

“Hey! 5-foot-two-inches tall!” Mikey remarked. “I… I think I gained an inch!”

“I told you that you were going to start growing!” Xan smiled.

“Yeah… So… I’m a little taller than you!” Mikey shrugged.

“Don’t worry! You’ll grow more… A LOT more!” Xan said, as he placed his hands on Mikey’s shoulders.

“Well… Let’s play some more video games, okay?”

“You bet!”

Then Mikey and Xan just played games until they dozed off. Then they crawled in bed and slept till late the following morning…

You have the following choices:

1. Xan makes Mikey grow some more the next day!

2. Mikey gains some muscle as well the next day!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906161-Growing-Revenge/cid/1506600-Xan-makes-Mikey-grow-an-inch-taller-overnight