*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906161-Growing-Revenge/cid/1506391-The-little-brother-Mikey
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1906161
What happens when a jock causes an all powerful being to lose a bet?
This choice: The little brother Mikey!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The little brother Mikey!

    by: scriptboy
Caleb just sat on his chair in his bedroom, staring at his bodybuilding magazines. He just couldn't get that weird kid out of his mind. Not only was it strange, the way he popped up in his bedroom and then disappeared into thin air like a ghost, but it was just totally creepy the way he made a big guy like Caleb completely freeze into place, forcing him to listen to the kid, who looked not much older or bigger than Mikey, his younger brother!

While Caleb was pondering the events of the afternoon, his bedroom door opened and Julie, his mom, walked in.

"Honey? I'm going to the soccer field to pick up Mike! I'll be back in ten minutes!" She said.

"Good! Are you making dinner then? I'm starving!" He groaned.

"Yes, but it will take me a little longer because we're having guests over tonight! So, please clean up your room!" Mom replied.

"Oh yeah? Who's coming over?"

"Oh, Mikey asked a new friend of his to come over and spend the night with him. So, be nice, okay?" His mom pleaded with him.

"Great! Now I'll have two brats in the house to contend with!" Caleb sighed.

Ten minutes later, the side door to the garage opened and Julie walked in, followed by two boys. Both were about twelve years old, and they were of the same height and build. The only difference was that one had black hair, and the other had silver hair.

"Oh and Dan... I got some cool new video games! We can stay up late tonight and have loads of fun!" Mikey said, to the other boy.

Caleb got up when he heard the commotion. He quietly walked down the hall and looked through the door opening. His jaw dropped wide open when he saw his little brother, Mikey, with black hair, while still wearing his black and green soccer uniform, and another boy, with silver hair, standing right next to him.

The boy with silver hair was also wearing a green and black soccer uniform with black cleats and black socks and green jersey while holding a soccer ball in his hand.

But the thing that sent a shiver down Caleb's spine was the fact that the boy with the silver hair looked exactly like... Xan.

You have the following choices:

1. Xan makes Mikey grow an inch taller overnight

*Noteb*
2. Xan begins to add muscle to Mikey that night

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 scriptboy (UN: scriptboy64 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906161-Growing-Revenge/cid/1506391-The-little-brother-Mikey