*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906161-Growing-Revenge/cid/1501677-Xan-grows-Calebs-victims
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1906161
What happens when a jock causes an all powerful being to lose a bet?
This choice: Xan grows Caleb's victims!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Xan grows Caleb's victims!

    by: Big Boy
"What the fuck was that shit..." Caleb said as he slowly believed what happened had really happened. There was no possible way a little kid could possibly appear and somehow freeze him in place. He was the strongest guy in school, there was no way a little kid could stop him! And not only that, but the kid disappeared without a trace. The skeptic in him won over and put this whole thing as some sort of wacky daydream. Satisfied with some sort of logical answer, he pretended the whole thing never happened and went to go read some magazines.

But Caleb's logic failed him, because Xan DID exist, and he WAS all powerful. If he wanted to, he could turn Caleb into a toad, but no, Xan was fully intent on getting his revenge on Caleb to teach the arrogant bastard a lesson, and toads were so cliche. However, simply doing stuff to Caleb himself was too easy to do, especially for an all powerful interdimensional being like himself. No, he wanted to enjoy this revenge by giving Caleb a dose of his own medicine. In order to take a big guy down, you needed an even bigger guy to do it! And what better people to do it with than with the people Caleb had tortured with his size?

The only question for Xan was who to do it on...

You have the following choices:

1. The little brother Mikey!

2. His father Stan!

3. The nerd at school!

*Noteb*
4. All of his victims!

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Big Boy (UN: reedington at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906161-Growing-Revenge/cid/1501677-Xan-grows-Calebs-victims