*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906161-Growing-Revenge/cid/1565083-The-nerd-at-school
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1906161
What happens when a jock causes an all powerful being to lose a bet?
This choice: The nerd at school!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The nerd at school!

    by: Moe
Arnold was studying in the back room for an American History exam that was scheduled in a couple of weeks. He was trying to maintain his 4.0 GPA so he can get into one of his favorite colleges easier. Studying was easy for him. Even Home Economics was easy for him. But PE was tough for him even with his best efforts.

Fortunately some of the girls did like him due to his tutoring him well. Arnold was also a kind person who did not belittle them for not knowing the school subjects well. But Arnold was skinny and a nerd and dressed like a nerd. So he never got dates. However that did not bother him badly.

'As long as they like me, that is OK. I can try dating later.' He thought.

Xan suddenly appeared in Arnold's room where Arnold was studying. Arnold was stunned, stuttering out loud 'But that is not logical !!!'

Xan smiled, understanding his fears. He was there to help Arnold but was to go slowly at first.. Xan smiled in a reassuring voice ' Relax, I came here to help you. For starters, .You are going to be

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. as strong as the average football player

*Noteb*
2. richer...another $100,000 in your bank account.

3. taller.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Moe (UN: hawksoup at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906161-Growing-Revenge/cid/1565083-The-nerd-at-school