*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906161-Growing-Revenge/cid/AKKBSFTYW-A-Coupe-De-Gras-one-very-fat-kick
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1906161
What happens when a jock causes an all powerful being to lose a bet?
This choice: Any combination of two of the three  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

A Coupe De Gras, one very fat kick

    by: Fatso580
Caleb shook himself, approaching the spot on his bed where the kid who'd claimed to be an extra-dimensional being named Xan had been sitting. Feeling stupid, but also still really freaked out, he waved his hand back wand forth through the air above his bed...nothing there.

"Could I be losing it?" He muttered to himself, scratching the side of his face. His anxiety was turning slowly to irritation now as he marched to the window and looked out. Some of the neighborhood kids had been trying to prank him, could one of them have done this? He glowered around, looking up and down the street but there wasn't anyone out there...at least in the front yards. He could hear splashing and laughter from a house across the street where a former friend of his lived.

"Fatass Drew must be belly flopping in the pool." He muttered with a cruel grin on his face, thinking about the porky guy who had once been his best friend back when he'd been a gawky nerdy scarecrow of a kid back in 6th grade.

The wicked smile slid form his face rapidly though as a wave of nausea rolled over him and suddenly his clothing felt a little tighter. "Guh... what the?" He groaned, making himself burp in the hopes that it would give him a bit of relief. Instead he just felt like he might throw up and had to catch himself on his headboard as his knees went weak. "What the Fuck?"

Shaking a little he turned himself and let his bulky form plop down onto his bed, he rubbed his middle where his sculpted abs faded slightly under maybe 15 pounds of fat.

***

Unseen, watching from a dimension that intersects with the one where Caleb lives at a 90 degree angle, Xan smiled. The insult that the jackass of a 19 year old Adonis had uttered did its work, though less potently than if the target had been present. With a slightly wicked grin of his own, Xan twisted reality in Caleb's room just enough to make a 2 liter bottle of Ginger Ale and a box of snack cakes appear in Caleb's bedside drawer. Then, with a small mental nudge he made Caleb "remember" that they were there.

***

"Maybe that soda will help with my stomach." Caleb muttered with another queasy little burp, and pulled open the draw to take out the bottle. He cracked the seal on it and turned the whole bottle up, starting to guzzle it down. He downed more than half of it and let out a positively deafening belch. And with about 400 calories worth of soda in his belly came four more pounds of plush flab to join the 15 pounds that had shown up after his unthinking insult to his old friend. Thankfully, Xan had also made it so Caleb would only ever notice his "personal growth" when it was pointed out to him by someone else, so long as that person had also been insulted by Caleb.

"There, that's better." The meathead sighed, slapping his middle and making the tiny paunch quiver slightly. "Hm, now I can get some food in me." He took out the snack cakes and ate one...two, then a third. Putting another 1000 calories into his stomach, and another 10 pounds on his body. All unnoticed.

Caleb stands up, already putting all thought of Xan out of his head, stretches and cracks his back and then puts on some street clothes to go for a walk.

***

Choice 1: Once he goes out he (literally) bumps into Andrew aka "Fatass Drew", his now 450+ pound nerdy former best friend...and has some snide comments about Andrew's waistline.

Choice 2: Xan messes with Caleb's appetite more so he goes to a fast food restaurant.

Choice 3: Caleb figures that he's just gulped down almost 2k calories in sugar so he might as well hit the gym again for a light cool-down workout or maybe go for a swim to work off some of those cals.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Go with Option 1

*Noteb*
2. Go with Option 2

*Noteb*
3. Go with Option 3

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Fatso580 (UN: fatboy580 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Big Boy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906161-Growing-Revenge/cid/AKKBSFTYW-A-Coupe-De-Gras-one-very-fat-kick