*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dreary Amy
  2. More.
  3. No turning back now.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1715533-Dreary-Amy
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: 4  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Dreary Amy

    by: unkown7
'Silly human, you come here almost every night but are never awake. I may just eat you one of these days and keep you inside of me forever. A girl can get quite lonely sometimes...' the voice said. She was having the dream again. The one where a feminine voice talked to her like that. She wasn't sure why.

Amy's green eyes fluttered open due to the beams of sunlight coming in. She sat up and yawned, but noticed something was wrong...again. She threw off her blankets to see her socks and pajamas covered in dried mud and dirt. She had been sleepwalking again. It happened every time she had the dream. She sighed and began to take off her clothes for the laundry.

She was only 12 years old, but had a terrible problem with sleepwalking. She pushed a lock of her long, brown hair out of her eyes. She thought it might have something to do with her desire to find something more in life. She lived with her big sister because their parents had died years before. Her sister was always at work. She worked as a receptionist for a local business despite her master's degree in business. The jobs were open for her, but Amy didn't want to move so she stayed.

Amy finished stuffing in her clothes into the washing machine and turned it on. She went into her drawers and brought out more pajamas. It was the weekend, so she didn't need to get dressed. Plus she always felt tired after sleepwalking... So she plopped herself down on her couch with a spare blanket. She could always wash her sheets later.

Amy felt weird in her sleep. It was like a dream, but not really. Then she realized it was the same dream she had earlier. 'Oh, you're here already human. You've never come in the day before...but that's fine with me. I'll just keep you for myself!' the voice said. She felt something wrap around her. It was probably her sister putting another blanket on her. 'Your in for a surprise when you awake, little girl.' Then her sleeping mind went dark again.

The sun was burning into her eyes again, and Amy tried to turn over, but couldn't. This was weird. She suddenly realized that there weren't any windows near her couch. She snapped her eyes open to see a blue sky and trees. She was sleepwalking again. Except that this time, she was stuck on something. She looked down and screamed.

You have the following choices:

1. She was wrapped in spider thread.

*Noteb*
2. She was wrapped in a green snake tail.

*Noteb*
3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 unkown7 (UN: kokobeen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1715533-Dreary-Amy