*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She was wrapped in spider thread.
  2. Dreary Amy
  3. More.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1733615-She-was-wrapped-in-spider-thread
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1906646
Follow 1 of 5 young girls or make your own and lead them around a very dangerous forest.
This choice: She was wrapped in spider thread.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

She was wrapped in spider thread.

    by: unkown7
Amy screamed as she saw her body wrapped inside a giant cocoon. It was made out of white string that glistened beautifully in the sunlight. She began to fight against it, but could barely move an inch in the tight wrappings.
“Good, your awake” a voice said from above. A voice she easily recognized. It was the one in her dreams! She looked up to try and find the speaker, but could only see trees and the giant web.
“W-what’s going on?! Where am I?! Why am I wrapped up?!”
“Calm down. I…I was the one who wrapped you up.”
“What?! Why?! Who are you?! What…are you?”
“Please slow down on the questions. In order, I wrapped you in my thread. I did it so that you wouldn’t run away from me. My name is Ara. I am also a dridder, part human and part spider.” Amy had trouble processing all the information at once and broke it down into bits. She was trapped in the web of some mutant man-spider. It also didn’t want her to run away.
“W-what are you going to do to me?”
“Well…to be honest I’m not sure. You’ve visited me for a long time now…but today was the first time you visited during the day. I…I don’t want to be alone so…I…wrapped you up.” Amy was a bit surprised. This monster was just lonely? She could work with this.
“Well, I promise not to run. Can you please untie me?”
“Sorry, but I can’t. I’ve already spent too much time in the sun wrapping you up.”
“What do you mean?”
“If you look at me, you’ll understand.” Out of corner of her eye, Amy saw movement on a branch. She looked over to see the monster. Except she didn’t look like one. Her upper body was bare, and as pale as snow. Her hair was the same and she had red eyes. Her overall appearance seemed like she was in her late teens. She was albino. Her breasts were large, her stomach was toned, and her hips were wide. She was very pretty. But not only that, she had the lower body of a brown spider!
“Oh…so I’m stuck like this?”
“Just until nighttime.”
“What am I supposed to do until then?”
“We could talk. I’ve wanted to know about you since you started coming by.”
“Y-yeah, we can do that. Then you’ll let me out? It’s a bit uncomfortable to be wrapped this tight…”
“I’ll remove the cocoon when the sun comes down, for one reason or another.”
“What do you mean?” Ara smiled and said “think about it.” Amy searched her head for an answer. She had sleepwalked her way here frequently. Ara liked to tease her while she went by. She would talk about keeping her around by…
“You’re going to eat me?!” Ara giggled, but her smiled disappeared.
“Maybe. I’m not going to let you leave me again. Never. Even if it means keeping you inside me. When night falls, I’m going to let you out. It depends on how much I can trust you whether I eat you or not.”
“I-I-I promise! I won’t run away! Just don’t eat me!”
“I need to decide that myself.”
“H-how?”
“I mentioned talking…”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Stay, talk, and hope for the best.

2. Try to squirm out before nighttime!

*Noteb*
3. Another monster girl comes in!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 unkown7 (UN: kokobeen at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TopBeehler has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1906646-Monster-Girl-Forest/cid/1733615-She-was-wrapped-in-spider-thread