*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Ignore her
  2. Bunny girl
  3. The Journey begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1515759-Ignore-her
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1908395
You are a young adventurer about to embark on a quest in a world full of Monster Girls.
This choice: Ignore her  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Ignore her

    by: Nevelon
You decide to ignore her. You didn't want to waste any time and she didn't seem to be hostile. You rush past her and continue on your way.

Suddenly, the Bunny Girl slammed into you from behind. The next thing you know, you're face down on the ground while the Bunny Girl is on your back giggling.

"Get off!" You grunt as you force yourself up. The Bunny Girl laughs as she gets off of you. You turn to face her and see that she's hopping from foot to foot ready for a fight.

You draw your sword and swing at her, but she dodges out of the way. She kicks you before you could get your guard back up. The blow knocks you over but you managed to turn your landing into a roll and your able to quickly get back on you feet. Your hand goes to your side as you wince in pain. You guess you shouldn't really under estimate the legs of of a Bunny Girl.

The Bunny Girl smiles as she hops into the air. You can tell that she's going for another kick.

You have the following choices:

1. Block it

2. Dodge it.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nevelon (UN: nevelon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nevelon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908395-Monster-Girl-Quest/cid/1515759-Ignore-her