*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Naruto Uzumaki
  2. History
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908539-The-Eronomicon/cid/1492962-Naruto-Uzumaki
by Chaos
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1908539
A hero finds the most perverted book in the multverse.
This choice: Naruto Uzumaki  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Naruto Uzumaki

    by: Chaos
Naruto Uzumaki, of the village of Konaha, is bored. After the war with Tobi, Naruto’s life has started to become dull. Unknown to himself, he has been marked as the new Harem God.
Naruto is sitting in his apartment, when he hears a loud knock on his door. Naruto opens the door to find a large book in front of him.
“What is this,” Naruto says. He picks up the book, and brings it inside.
Inside the book, pages are being rewritten. As it was made to, the Eronomicon is hiding its true nature while giving its owner what he wants. Naruto has decided to open the book, and sees a seal on the page he opens it to. Wondering what it contained, Naruto places his blood on the seal, and a pack of card came out. Naruto looks at the book to see writing appear.
(When I women looks at these card, she will have an uncontrollable urged to gamble with them. She will be willing to play any game with them).
Naruto is amazed, and wonders who to use them on. Finally he has an idea. “I’ll use them on Grandma Tsunade,” Naruto says out load. He picks up the cards, and rushes to the Hokage Tower.
Naruto reaches the Tower, and heads to Tsunade’s office. He enters to find Tsunade alone. “Hey Grandma,” Naruto says. Ignoring her look of anger, Naruto takes out the deck of cards. “Want to play a card game,”
Tsunade is about to yell at Naruto, till she sees the deck of cards. Suddenly all she can think about is playing with that deck. When Naruto offers to play, she feels as if her life’s dream had come true. Getting a hold of herself, she says, “Sure brat, what game?”
Naruto grins when he sees the cards working when he gets a perverted idea. “How about Strip Poker,” Naruto says.
Tsunade fells her anger rising till she looks at the cards again. All thoughts of not playing are driven out of her head, till she was willing to do anything to play. Tsunade agrees, and the game begins.
Hand after hand is lost, till Tsunade is left wearing nothing. Willing to do anything for one last round, Tsunade makes her last bet.
“Okay brat, I bet ,”Tsunade says.

What will Tsunade bet.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The title of Hokage.

2. Herself.

*Noteb*
3. Shizune.

4. Sakura.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Chaos (UN: c856935 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chaos has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1908539-The-Eronomicon/cid/1492962-Naruto-Uzumaki