*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Welcome to Acme Acres
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909469-You-visit-Acme-Acres/cid/1491811-Welcome-to-Acme-Acres
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1909469
You wake up in Acme Acres after you wished you could live there.
Chapter #1

Welcome to Acme Acres

    by: brony89
Hi my name is *insert name here* I'm a 23 year old male I was born October 20th 1989 and I've been a fan of tiny toons since I was little. After finding it online after all this time I watched all the episodes and finally went to sleep. Before I went fully to sleep I wished that I could live in Acme Acres and peacefully shut my eyes. Hours later I was woken up by the sun shining in my face but when I fully woke up I saw I was in a meadow that looked like I've seen it before. After a little thinking I realised I was in the world of tiny toons I was in Acme Acres. Since I've seen the show so much I knew where most things where so I decided to go to Acme Looniversity I could probably convenience them that I'm a new student.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You go to Acme Looniversity

2. Your stoped by someone on the way.

3. Readers Choice

4. Readers Choice

5. Readers Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 brony89 (UN: brony89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
brony89 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909469-You-visit-Acme-Acres/cid/1491811-Welcome-to-Acme-Acres