*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl/cid/2734952-You-hide-and-leave-your-mother-to-explain-what
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1910042
A body swap story with a bowl.
This choice: You hide and leave your mother to explain what's happened to Carmen  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

You hide and leave your mother to explain what&...

    by: LMDW
Sorry Mom don’t tell anyone in here what is happening please?” You tell her as you quickly dive into the boxes that are in there to hide your new body. As you start to hide you can hear the voice of you older sister Carmen.” Hey who is there. Oh it’s just you twerp”. She says as she starts looking for someone when she spots ‘you’. “ Hey young lady who are you calling a twerp”. “ You of course idiot, what are you looking for something that will give you a girlfriend. Ha don’t make me laugh who would like to be with you”. You think your mother will blow your cover but you see her angry as well with Carmen.” Hey you take that back. I can’t believe your saying those things about your brother. Your ground miss”. “ You ground me. Don’t kind yourself John you don’t have that kind of power. The only person I fear in the house is Mom and she thinks I’m an angel so get lost so I can continue with my beauty sleep and don’t even think about making noise or I’ll end you”. ‘ What a bitch. I hope mom gives her the reward she deserves’. But then you move again and feel your new assets and remember who you are right now. ‘ Hey Im mom now right’ that means I can do whatever I want and not have to worry about and Carmen all day and make her life a living hell.

You think as you start to leave your hiding spot. “ Carmen What did you just say to my son”!! You say in your best mother impression you can achieve.” Mom Uh... nothing... he was just. Being annoying.” She answer you terrified of what you would do to her.

You could do a few things to her you could use the bowl again to punish her the best way possible.” I dont believe a single word from you. Your going to be severely punished but first.” You say as you reach for the bowl.” I want you to drink from this.” “ But mom that’s all dusty and stuff”. Do you want your punishment to be increase lady.” “ No mom please I’ll drink from it I swear.

She answer you as she rapidly drank the whole content of the bowl.” Now Carmen go back to your room and not going out in a well, am I clear”? “ Yes mom” she says as she runs out of the room. “ John what did just do” your mother asks you.” Well mom I’m think of a few ways to get at her at the moment.” “But what about us your not planning on staying as me right.” She says as she sees you massage your new breasts.” Of course not mom but Carmen is a whole nother story to play with.” “ So what is the plan”. “ well
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LMDW (UN: lmdw2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl/cid/2734952-You-hide-and-leave-your-mother-to-explain-what