*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Swap without telling her.
  2. Your mom
  3. The discovery
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl/cid/2196740-Swap-without-telling-her
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1910042
A body swap story with a bowl.
This choice: Swap without telling her.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Swap without telling her.

    by: Purple Celebrates
"The bowl looked cleaner than the bottle and it's hot up here. Have a "drink," you say, offering your mom the bowl of water. "It will help replenish you from the heat."

She looks at you skeptical at first, but reaches for the bowl. You take a deep breath and wait, watching as she takes the first sip.

Your body starts to tingle and lights begin to dance in the darkened attic, which has you wondering how in the world this is all possible. It isn't long before your body feels as if it is floating right off the floor. A pang of dizziness hits you, and before you know it, you crumble to the floor in a heap. The room spins, your vision blurs as you try to grasp everything happening around you. Your mom moans, but you cannot see her.

"I don't feel so well," you say, rubbing the back of your neck with a hand.

"Me either," your mom replies, confirming your suspicions that the they are going to swap bodies and panic sets in.

You close your eyes, wishing you could undo this, hoping that whatever happens is short lived.

Struggling to your feet, you stand and open your eyes. Your vision begins to clear and just as suspected, you are staring at yourself.

"Oh my God, John! What have you done?" your mom says, patting over your body, her eyes a blaze and glaring dagger in your direction.

You look down and see this new body that you are now in and gasp. "I didn't think it was real," you say, shaking your head in disbelief.

"You didn't think what was real?" she asks.

A fit of laughter erupts from you, hearing your mother's voice coming from your body.

"This isn't funny young man!" she scolds, advancing toward you.

It takes you a moment to stop laughing, as footsteps head up the stairs toward you. Now you've done it. How do you explain this? How do you switch back to your body? How do not get into trouble for something you thought to be an innocent prank?

"John!" you mom yells, pulling you from your thoughts.

"Someone's coming," you utter, your eyes dashing around the attic looking for a place to hide.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Purple Celebrates (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl/cid/2196740-Swap-without-telling-her