*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Nikita, Volleyball captain
  2. From Worse to Better
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910051-Zacks-Christmas-Wish/cid/1517417-Nikita-Volleyball-captain
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1910051
Zack wishes for posession powers
This choice: Nikita, Volleyball captain  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Nikita, Volleyball captain

    by: Saracen1187
Zach's mind was immediately overflowing with possibilities. He did not know how or even why he had been granted this unbelievable power, but that at the moment wasn't essential knowledge to gather. He had the power...and that's what mattered. And he instantly thought of Nikita, a girl at school who was a real bitch, she was also the captain of the girl's Volleyball team because of her fitness. She was very attractive, but the problem was...she knew it. And that day she had Zach in her sights and had made sure she made him miserable before the school day ended. Zach now had an opportunity to get back at Nikita...by possessing her body and maybe ruining her reputation. But how??
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sonic42 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910051-Zacks-Christmas-Wish/cid/1517417-Nikita-Volleyball-captain