*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Hey Reece, meet your Uncle POISON!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910097-Final-Fight-The-Legend-of-The-Poison-3/cid/1494279-Hey-Reece-meet-your-Uncle-POISON
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1910097
A Teenaged boy and his friends find out his uncle, Billy is actually Poison of FinalFight!
Chapter #1

Hey Reece, meet your Uncle POISON!

    by: AlNagaTheDreaded
Reece is driving his Ford Mustang Mach II down a Nevada Highway. His best friend, Tucker Mikel sits in the passenger seat and their mutual friend, Dillion Sanchez rides in the back seat. "Easy Reece! I think you rubbed the decals off that delivery truck you passed" Dillon complained. "Dillon, stop being a wimp! Reece drives fine." Tucker replied. "Hey, what you guys think of that last fight. I didn't think Sakura was gonna take down that big guy so quick.", Reece asked them. "Hugo didn't have a chance. He was totally demolished by Sakura." Dillon told him. "I did not expect that little Japanese girl to take down that huge guy so quickly" Tucker remarked. "Isn't she our age too?", Reece asked them. "I don't know how she gets to fight. My mom would wrap me in bubble wrap if I ever tried to enter a Street Fighter tournament" Dillon joked. "That would be awesome!" Tucker replied. "Awesome to be wrapped in bubble wrap?" Dillon wondered. "No to be in a Street Fighter tournament!" Tucker corrected him. "That would be epic, but we'd probably get our butts kicked" Reece pointed out. "I know some kick boxing.", Tucker told him. "Kick boxing, these guys shoot Chi! They'd be scraping your ashes off the floor." Dillon remarked smartly. "If only we could get some fighter to train us." Reece wished. "I hear Zangeif has an online course!" Dillion added. "Zangeif, that loser!" Tucker chided. "Hey, I like Zangeif! He's proving the excellence of wrestling as a fighting art." Dillon grumbled. "More like the failure of Wresting as fighting art!", Tucker teased. "Dillon's right, Zangeif's pretty cool. He can with stand Chun Li's Lightning Kick like it was nothing." Reece stated. "Though probably because he can look up her Qipao as she's kicking. That would be worth taking a couple of her lightning kicks" Dillon joked. "Dude, don't be dirty!" Reece scolded Dillon. "That's why he's Dirty Sanchez", Tucker added.

"Hey guys! We're here!" Reece stated as he pulled up in front of a large double wide trailer in the Nevada Desert. "Uncle Billy told me we could stay here, if we didn't go into his room." Reece told the others as he fumbled for a key to the trailer. The boys all got into the trailer and started watching television. Soon it was very late, and the boys passed out on the couches in the living room. A loud noise and a curse awakened Tucker. He shook Dillion awake, "I think there's someone else in here." he whispered. "Uh, comeon man! It's late." Dillon weakly said. Reece was roused also and said, "I think I heard it too!" "The door to your uncle's room is open!" Tucker noticed. "Let's go have a look-see then." Dillon spoke, as he picked up a pizza box as a crude weapon.

The boys peeked around the corner into the room. A pair of long female legs wearing tiny cut off shorts and red stiletto heels could be seen in the room, the rest of this woman was hidden from view by the closet door. "You said your Uncle Billy was gay, so I don't think that's his girlfriend. I saw we use the sexual assault version of defense and tie up and gang this lady burglar" Dillon suggested. "A burglar who wears Daisy Duke shorts and heels" Tucker whispered. "That's so you feel sorry for her and let her go when you catch her." Dillon explained. "I don't care what she's wearing, she's taking my Uncle Billy's stuff! I say on the count of three, we all tackle her!" Reese told them whispering. The Boys crept into the room, the lovely burglar seemed not to notice. Dillon shut off the lights as Reese and Tucker jumped her. "Ah! get off me!" the voice of the female demanded. Dillion turned the lights back on and Reese and Tucker were on top of the perpetrator who was wearing a Nazi SS Hat, heavy chain belt, and a white tank top, with fluffy pink hair to complete the ensemble of the cut off blue jean shorts and red pump stilettos. "And I'll tackle these beautiful legs" Dillion said as he held the legs of the woman in place. "What are you doing in my Uncle Billy's house!" Reece demanded. "I can explain everything!" the woman demanded. "Hey, guys. In this closet is like every piece of clothing I've ever seen Poison wear." Tucker noted. "Poison, isn't she that scanty clad manager of that big guy, Hugo that Sakura demolished at the fight?" Reece asked. "The one you told us was really a guy?" Dillon added, suddenly backing off the woman as it might not be 100% sexy female flesh. "I am a woman!" the pink haired woman protested. "What are you doing in my Uncle Billy's house!" Reece demanded. "Um, Reece. I think this might be her closet. All her clothes her look like hers." Tucker pointed out. "Too bad your not really a woman, I would have let you go if you had sex with all of us" Dillon added smiling as Reese and Tucker let the woman off the floor.

"That would so wrong." Poison told the boys, "especially since one of you boys is my nephew!" she added as she touched the choker on her neck and seemed to turn it significantly. A jet of gas escaped around the color, and Poison reached her right hand on the tuft of hair on her scalp the spot above her forehead and started to pull her face off.

She revealed the face of Reece's Uncle Billy underneath as she removed her face! "Uncle Billy! How did?" Reece sputtered. "What just happened?" Tucker asked as he looked on. "Neat trick, show me how to do it?" Dillon added. "This is a special body suit that makes me into a woman! That's how I become Poison." Billy told the boys.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 AlNagaTheDreaded (UN: alnaga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
AlNagaTheDreaded has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910097-Final-Fight-The-Legend-of-The-Poison-3/cid/1494279-Hey-Reece-meet-your-Uncle-POISON