*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Device is Delivered
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912090-Time-for-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/1503247-The-Device-is-Delivered
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1912090
Grace receives a device that can change about anything, but with warnings.
Chapter #1

The Device is Delivered

    by: Lvmsclgrls
Grace walked down the hallway toward her first floor apartment room, her long dark hair clipped in the back, but it was still messy. She had on a loose fitting dark sweatshirt, jeans and some athletic shoes. Her backpack was swung on her left shoulder as she was getting back from her morning classes.

Grace pulled out her keys and opened the door. Walking into the hallway, she dropped her keys in a bowl and tossed her backpack to the side. She slipped off her shoes and turned into the kitchen. A package was sitting on the table and Grace looked at it to see it had her name on it.

Grace peaked out of the kitchen into the living room. Erin was sitting there in gray sweatpants and a loose pink sweatshirt eating a bowl of cereal. Grace looked around the room.

“Where’s Leah? Doesn’t she have class next hour?”

Erin looked up. “No, not today. We don’t a class until later this afternoon. She’s still in bed.”

Grace thought about that for a moment and shrugged her shoulders. “When did this package arrive?”

Erin continued to eat her cereal and watch TV. “About an hour ago.”

Grace turned back into the kitchen and pulling out some scissors from the drawer opened it up. She pulled out a small device with a keypad and a small window. It looked like a Blackberry. She pulled out the paper and read it.

“Dear Grace. You were always the kindest person in our family. You always called me on my birthday and gave me Christmas presents even though you knew how rich I was. You visited as often as you could when I was sick and for that I am forever grateful. As you are receiving this gift I have unfortunately passed away. This device holds great power and should be used with care. But it also can give you the opportunity to do things you never dreamed possible. Make sure to have fun, but to keep things in perspective.

In short the device is a link to alternative universes. You have the ability to make changes that can either drive you to another universe or make changes to this one. Be aware of the sphere of influence as you can pull others along with you. I know this sounds crazy, but be assured, it is very real. I won’t bore you with origins of the device, but it can do whatever you would like.

Love, Aunt Susan”

Grace could hardly believe what she was looking at. Could this really be true? She could do anything she wanted. Maybe go anywhere as well. But Grace was as practical as her aunt. She would need to be careful. At least that was her initial thought. Looking at the device she found the “On” button and started up the device.

The screen lit up and the word “Calibrating” blinked on the screen. The date and time then came up and a small red light shined briefly. The screen then said, “Welcome Grace Swanson.”

Some type of default screen then came up and Grace noticed the menu included tabs such as Historic Change, Sphere of Influence, and Alternate Universes. It was enough to make her head spin. Sighing, she saw a small Help Icon and moving the pointer toward it, was a bit disappointed when she read the short descriptions.

Historical Change. Make a change that occurred in the past, thus potentially changing the present. The historical change can also be set to zero so the effects occur in the present.

Sphere of Influence. Making changes either historically or making changes that drive to alternate universes or affecting alternate universes can include the user of the device or others. Memories will be affected accordingly or as defined. In addition, attitudes and emotions can be changed.

Alternate Universes. Review the basic designs of alternate universes and find a different you. You can then insert yourself there, explore the differences and make changes.

There were a few warnings attached at the end, but no real instructions. Apparently the only way she was going to see if it actually worked was to try it out.

Picking up the device, she walked into the living room. Leah stumbled into the same room from the other direction where the bedrooms were and plopped down on the couch next to Erin. She had on shorts and a t-shirt and her long blonde hair was a mess. She wasn’t wearing a bra and her large breasts pushed out against the material of her shirt. Grace sighed at the sight. Were those things filled with anti gravity material? Leah looked up at Grace.

“What’s going on?”

Grace paused. Should she tell her roommates about the device or should she just head into room to try it out alone? Grace thought about how much she’s like to show it to Josh as well. On the other hand, if it was some type of alternate universe device, perhaps she should go for a walk and see what could happen with it.

Smiling back at Leah, Grace decided to:
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lvmsclgrls (UN: up2nogd1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912090-Time-for-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/1503247-The-Device-is-Delivered