*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Decisions, decisions
  2. The Device is Delivered
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912090-Time-for-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/1511635-Decisions-decisions
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1912090
Grace receives a device that can change about anything, but with warnings.
This choice: Sit down and show it to Erin and Leah  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Decisions, decisions

    by: Lvmsclgrls
Grace looked up at her friends and smiled. If she couldn’t trust her best friends, who could she trust? And besides, if Grace was going to start off on an adventure, why not include Erin and Leah as well. “I got a gift from my aunt. The one that passed away recently.”

Leah looked up, looking more excited than Erin, who continued to munch on her cereal. Leah stood up and looked at the device.

“What is it? It looks like a Blackberry or something.”

Grace nodded. “Yes, it does look like that, but apparently it’s much more.”

Grace pulled out the paper that came with it and handed it to Erin. Grace then started describing it for both Erin and Leah. They smiled with disbelief, then wonder. Could this be real?

Grace set it down on the coffee table and the three girls stared at it.

Erin put the cereal bowl down and looked at the paper. “We can change history? Can it make me a better athlete so I could have gotten a scholarship?”

Grace nodded. “Or smarter so I could have gotten a full ride academic scholarship.”

Leah giggled. “Or realize what a jerk Kevin Atkins is so I didn’t hook up with him.”

Grace sighed. “Come on Leah, surely you have loftier goals. Besides, we all know you like the big athletic guys.”

Leah shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know, I hadn’t really thought about something like this before.”

Erin chimed in. “And what about the alternate universe thing? That sounds really weird.”

Grace stared at the device. “Can we really change who we are? I mean I could have studied more I guess, but is that all I can change?”

Erin looked at the device as well. “Well why don’t you try it on something? We all know you want to get a better body what with the old school bodybuilder and fitness pictures you have in your room.”

Grace blushed. She worried about putting those things up. She had gone to the school’s gym, but didn’t care for the comments from the football players. Considering they were playing for a junior college she didn’t think they so should be that condescending. But what could she change to do something about any of that? Grace shifted her weight and cleared her throat.

“What should I try?”

The girls all stared at the device. Erin licked her lips. “Well we could see if it even works on you first. You know, let’s try something.”

Erin picked up the device and began typing. “Grace, flex up your arm.”

Grace frowned. “Why?”

Erin continued to type. “Because I want to see if this can make you buff.”

Grace’s mind started to race. “By doing what,” she thought. She pulled off her sweatshirt and tossed it onto the chair. She had a thick white t-shirt on and no bra, having tossed on her outfit in the morning before class. Her breasts were a little more than A cups anyway and her up and down figure didn’t sport much in the way of curves. Her stomach was still flat, but soft. Pulling her arm out, she flexed her bicep like a pro, having seen plenty of pictures and watched quite a few videos of both male and female bodybuilders. However, her results were much different as nothing really happened.

Erin tried not to smile. “You can flex down any time now.”

Leah covered her mouth as she giggled. Grace grimaced. “Very funny. Ha-ha. Now is there a point to this?”

Erin looked at the device. “Yeah, I put in that you started working out last week and doubled the size of your arm. It came back that a minor alteration to this universe was noted. It also said that a change to your DNA would need to be affected, but the sphere of influence over a week was still minor.”

Grace swallowed as she stared at her arm. “Wait, did you say double the muscle in my arm? I’d hate for it to be twice as big with fat.”

Erin hummed a short “Hmmmmm.” She hit a back button and typed again. “Well OK, since you wanted muscle I made sure to add enough so we’d all notice. I also made you really strong. I know you’d get a kick out of that.”

Grace swallowed as she rubbed her thumb across the fingers, still holding a fist, but not flexing. “Are you sure? And just how big did you make it? And how strong? Is there any more changes? Did it give any more warnings?”

Leah smiled. “Oh quit worrying, we all know you’re going to love it.”

Erin laughed and hit Enter. A quick white flash filled the room and as the girls blinked and realizing that somehow their memories were a bit different, they quickly focused back on Grace’s arm. Grace had pulled her forearm down a bit in anticipation and once the flash faded, she felt a rush of energy like she had never felt before. She felt strong. Really strong, like she could lift anything. It was intoxicating. Invigorating! Grace grit her teeth and squeezing her fist she pulled her forearm back up and watched along with her roommates as a bicep. HER bicep slowly materialized out of nothing. Hell, LESS than nothing into a small lemon, breaking the plane of her arm as the small amount of fat seemed to melt away and the muscle bulged hard against her alabaster skin. The thin tricep muscle pressed down slowly to match her bicep which thanks to Grace’s flex had ground up into the size of a baseball. Muscle fibers feathered their way across her bicep as it continued to harden with rippling mass the likes of which none of the girls had seen before. Grace tensed and un-tensed a few more times crystallizing her mighty muscle further until it was a picture perfect specimen of what a bicep should look like.

Leah continued to stare at Grace’s incredible bicep. “Erin, what did you do?”

Erin was still staring at Grace’s bicep as well. “I, I typed in that Grace had 12 inch arms with low bodyfat and was as strong as Kevin Atkins.”

Leah sniffed. “Kevin is a starting linebacker and is good enough to get a transfer to a bigger school. At least that’s what he told me. That must make Grace really strong.”

Erin nodded. “Stronger than girl muscles that big should be able to lift I think.”

Grace, still staring at her newly minted bicep, finally glanced down to see that while Erin apparently only typed in that her bicep would be bigger, the rest of her body had added quite a bit of muscle as well. Grace rubbed her hard six pack abs and cooed as her fingers slid up and down across the ridges of muscular blocks. She rubbed the sweatpants and could feel the hard thighs beneath the material. There was no doubt that she was now as big as women she idolized and if her new memory served correctly, was much stronger! Grace looked back at Erin.

“Well now that we’ve proved that the device works. What do you want to next?”

The three friends look back and forth at each other. Erin looked at the device and smiled.

“Well I know I’d like to be stronger as well.”

Leah scrunched her face. “Hmmm. Maybe being as strong as Kevin would be fun.” She giggled with a touch of deviousness. “Or stronger. Dump me will you?”

Grace looked down. “We could go back further; make all girls stronger than boys.”

Erin bit her lower lip. “That may push us into another dimension, or would really change this one. Besides, didn’t we want to improve ourselves to get ahead in life?”

Leah stared at the device. “But there is so much more we could do than just ask to get smarter or kick a ball further.”

The three girls all looked at each other again, all with varying ideas, but none of them exactly the same.

As their thoughts continued to churn….
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lvmsclgrls (UN: up2nogd1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lvmsclgrls has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912090-Time-for-Female-Muscle-Growth/cid/1511635-Decisions-decisions