*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Call home to check on your Dad
  2. In the Beginning...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1503648-Call-home-to-check-on-your-Dad
by boyer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1912142
Robert gets a special watch that lets him change reality for two hours at a time.
This choice: Call home to check on your Dad  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Call home to check on your Dad

    by: boyer
Robert runs back up to his room, ignoring the men in trenchcoats and passing by his best friend Roger Platts. "Hey Rog!" Robert calls out before swooping into his room.

"Hey, if I get this problem set done soon I'll go check out Nguyen's match with you!" Roger called out.

You poked your head quickly out the door and said, "Let me know, I gotta make a call to my family first. I'll be in here!" Going back into your dorm room, you climb up onto your bunk and dial your home phone. Your mom answers. When you ask about your dad, she replies that she hasn't seen him all day.

"But that's just like him," she said nonchalantly. "He always disappears when he's working on a project. If you want to talk to him, just call his cell or wait till he gets home tonight. Love you!" You hang up the phone and then dial your father's number. All you get is his voicemail. Sitting there on your bunk, you try to think of what your next course of action should be.

You have the following choices:

1. Use the Reality Shift Watch

*Noteb*
2. Go get Roger

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 boyer (UN: boyerh09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1503648-Call-home-to-check-on-your-Dad