*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1503812-Use-the-Reality-Switching-Watch
by boyer
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1912142
Robert gets a special watch that lets him change reality for two hours at a time.
This choice: Use the Reality Shift Watch  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Use the Reality Switching Watch

    by: boyer
You decide to use the Reality Shift Watch (RSW). You take it and see two settings, local and global. From what you saw in the note, you set the watch to local and then think hard about what to do. As you're thinking, a girl passes by your door. "Hey Robert!" she calls out. You look up and see Pamela Goldberg, the hottest girl on your floor. She's got beautiful blonde hair, big blue eyes, and huge bouncing breasts. She was also rather tall, almost coming up to your height.

"Oh, hey Pamela," you said slightly flustered.

"What's that?" she asked, pointing at the watch.

You immediately put a hand over it. "Oh, just a gift from my dad."

"Pretty cool! Hey, I was wondering if you might help me with some of that chemistry work we have? I'm having a little trouble figuring it out." She leaned against the door, crossing her arms. The motion squeezed her breasts together, forming a deep valley of cleavage that you couldn't help but gawk at.

"S-s-sure," you say, getting a hold of yourself. Pamela giggled at your response, then winked and said goodbye.

Turning back to the watch, you suddenly had an idea. You speak into the watch's receiver and say, "I wish I had boobs as big as Pamela's."

The thought of having Pamela's breasts excited you, and you stared down at your shirt half-excited for the results. At first it looked like nothing had happened, but after beeping for three seconds, the watch's screen turned green and then shut off. Then, it started. Your own pair of breasts began bursting forth from your chest, growing quickly and filling up your shirt. In fact, your shirt ripped down the middle from the sheer size of her breasts.

But that wasn't a problem. The RSW changed reality, giving you a cute, light green blouse to go with your now gigantic boobs. Your chest finally stopped expanding, and you couldn't believe what had just happened. In shock, you reach for your chest and squeeze. The sensation was like nothing you had ever had before. You then remember what the rest of the note had said. Reality completely shifted around you.

So, with your new, bouncing chest you climb off your bed and walk to your closet. "Well, that was different," you say slyly as your breasts bounce up and down in your shirt. You open the closet and see that instead of normal t-shirts, you have a variety of blouses, shirts, and tank tops to choose from. You then open your underwear drawer, and next to your boxers are neatly folded bras. You are amazed at the powers of the watch, and can't believe it. Taking a quick look at it, you see that there's a tiny countdown at the top right of the screen. You had about 118 minutes still left in your transformed state. "Awesome," you say, squeezing your breasts again.

"What's awesome?" you hear Roger's voice ask, as he leans in the doorway. "Nice watch!" he says, pointing at the RSW, "Where'd you get it?"

"Gift from my dad. Come on, let's go see Nguyen," you reply, shutting your drawer. You both get up to leave to see your girlfriend play tennis. She was on the university's team, and today was going to be her first match of the season. You didn't want to miss it. But you also thought about the RSW and what it could do...it could fulfill all of your fantasies!

But should you tell Roger?

You have the following choices:

1. Yes, tell Roger

2. No, don't tell Roger

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 boyer (UN: boyerh09 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
boyer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1912142-Reality-Shift-Watch/cid/1503812-Use-the-Reality-Switching-Watch