*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914593-A-boy-and-his-Dad/cid/1582680-Get-comfy-with-your-father-That-was-kinda-sexy
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Men's · #1914593
When the girls are away, your father will play
This choice: Get comfy with your father. That was kinda sexy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Get comfy with your father. That was kinda sexy

    by: Jadow
Despite the way he treated you, you look at him as he walks back to the sofa, especially his well toned ass. You want to be near his ass and under his control as soon as possible. You walk right next to him and sit right by him.

"What do you want?" He asks in a stern tone.
"I-I..." you stutter.
"What!?" Your father repeats, becoming annoyed.
"I-I want to be farted on again!" You yelled.

Your father is stunned by your response. At first he wanted to test how much you wanted to be farted on again, but now he has another idea.
"Sure, son. I'll fart on you again."
Your eyes widen by the sound of that "Oh thank you si-", but you're interrupted by him once again.
"But it'll not only be me. If you're going to embrace your new role, you might as well get a whiff from ALL of us." he stands up and smiles. He almost passes you, but he grabs the back of your head and pushes your nose deep in his ass, he lets out a grunt and a loud trumpeting fart comes your way. "Just a small taste of what's to come." he states as he fans it in your direction. You sniff the pungent odor as if it was the best thing you smelled in your life.
He gives a slight chuckle at you and starts punching in some numbers on the phone.
"Hey, it's me. Yeah, listen here. My son wants to be farted on....No I'm serious, we better give him the best we can muster."
You begin to walk towards him, and as soon as you stop, he reaches his hand out and touches your dick, which has become erect from the situation. He messages your dick head gently, like your opinion doesn't even matter in the situation. It feels really good, so much that you moan with pleasure.
"Yeah the more the merrier, he wants to get farted on, so let's stink him up as much as we can. Also get some supplies. You know like...."
After that he starts to say things in a hushed tone. You can't hear him over the TV. He starts to crack a smile.
"All right in the mean time I guess I'll let him rest for a while. He's not getting much sleep this weekend."

He hangs up the phone and looks at you "Well you can choose what you want to do while we wait."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jadow (UN: jadow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
guys_rule has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914593-A-boy-and-his-Dad/cid/1582680-Get-comfy-with-your-father-That-was-kinda-sexy