*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Dad's odd punishment
  2. Beginning a foul vacation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914593-A-boy-and-his-Dad/cid/1514359-Dads-odd-punishment
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Men's · #1914593
When the girls are away, your father will play
This choice: You later go to get some breakfast  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Dad's odd punishment

    by: The Boy
About ten minutes past, and you walk up the courage to get some breakfast. You wonder how you're going to last for a whole week with your dad. There's no possible way you can ever outsmart him, and there's definetely no way you can even think of overpowering him.
You walk into the kitchen and get out some froot loops and milk. Although you usually do it the other way around, you poor in the milk before the cereal. You turn on the tv, sit at the table, and before you can take your first bite, your father walks right in.

"Good morning, boy!" he states,
"M-morning," you reply, wondering if he's even going to bring up the situation this morning.
Your father is wearing a white buttoned shirt and khaki pants. He "accidentally" drops his cup next to you. Before you can even attempt to get it, he ends up to your right picking it up. You turn to your right as he bends down and end up seeing his hot rump right in your face (pic? sure, here ya go http://images.wikia.com/fetishes/images/... ). Although you are afraid he might fart again, his butt stimulates you for some reason, and you continue to stare at it. Just as you are ready to turn away, afraid he might catch you, he states something that stimulates you even more,
"Damn, that is SOME CRACK!!" he yells, as he gets back up.
Surprised he didn't fart, you decide to be bold and blunt.
"Dad, why do you always have to do stuff like this morning?"
"Hmm? Like what?"
"Like fart on me, and tea bag me, and stuff?"
He doesn't answer, and you are ready to persist, but then, he does something both odd and downright cruel.
He places the lower inches or his ass into your cereal (just the dry part, so he does not get wet from the milk). He then lifts his left leg and lets out a loud, long trumpeting fart. The smell is horrendous and disgusts you. Your father then places his hand on your head and pets you while letting out a very comforted and sexual sigh.
You feel very aggravated towards your father as he does so. He then walks off, patting his belly. Before you can say something like "See, like that!", he opens his mouth first,
"Go ahead and eat, boy." He states
"What!? Dad, please don't make me!"
"Don't just waist it, boy! C'mon, it won't bite." He replies, still turned around, while scratching his right butt cheek.
"B-but dad..."
"Now son, you know you're not getting out of this, now be a good boy and eat your breakfast."
You know he is right. There is no way of getting out of this, especially not without a punishment, so you know what you have to do. You take a spoonful of cereal and eat it. Your father smiles in delight as you do so. He turns around to watch you. You can still taste the remnants of your dad's fart. As he watches you, he walks in a circle, as though ready to enforce discipline. But what did you do.

As you gulp down your second spoon of your flatulent-scented cereal, you get curious and turn around, sensing your father right behind you, feeling the air escape his nostrils. As you do so, you see something that shocks you and sends chills down your spine.
your fathers large, stimulated, circumcised cock is revealed through his pants zipper.
"you know, son, I'm not very pleased with your question" he states with a serious look "A good son of mine would take responsibility about his actions, and you dare question me?"
"D-d-d-dad, w-w-what are you..."
"Are you ready to recieve your punishment?"
"What!?" you respond,
"Give it a kiss." he states,
"WHAT!?? You mean... you mean your..."
"Boy, you've clearly been lacking discipline, and I suppose you need reminder who's boss!"
"Dad, please!" you yell,
"Kiss your father NOW! And for taking so long, you get to kiss this manly rod of meat right on its tip."
You look at your fathers dick, pointed directly at you. As you do so, your fathers stern look turns into a sadistic smile. You have no choice. You kiss your father's dick right on its pecker. He laughs softly as you do so. The kiss lasts for six seconds, you certainly don't want another punishment, so you pretty much force yourself.
"Good boy" he states, petting you on the head. He then turns around, bends over, and farts in your face. The wind slightly blows your hair, and smells awful.
"It's good to be a man." He states as he leaves the kitchen.
OH GOD!! You don't know WHAT to do! What just happened?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Boy (UN: cooldude9404 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
guys_rule has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1914593-A-boy-and-his-Dad/cid/1514359-Dads-odd-punishment