*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pear upgrade
  2. Introduction
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521361-Pear-upgrade
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Sci-fi · #1916599
Samus get transformed in various ways. Based on a series by RandomSparks.
This choice: Pear  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Pear upgrade

    by: TrashyTrishy
"Alright, I'll go with the Pear upgrade." Samus said, selecting it from the computer. She was curious about what something called a "Pear upgrade" would do. She took the chip, and saw that it was for her zero suit, and complied, removing her armour and plugging it in.

Samus began to feel a strange grinding feeling in her groin, and looked down to see that her hips seemed to be moving apart! Her hips slid apart, an odd sensation to Samus as they approached the width of her shoulders, and then passed it, giving Samus an extreme pear-shape figure. After that, Samus noticed that her rear end felt… Fuller than usual, and looked around to see that expanding too! Her normally average ass was growing in size and volume, swelling to match the growth from normal, to if someone had attached melons to her rear, each cheek larger than her head.

Samus have a small gasp as she began to sway backwards, her centre of gravity off as she toppled onto her newly padded ass, and rather than feeling any pain, felt merely a small thwap from the impact. She pulled herself back up, and walked over to a mirror, her hips giving her a large sway, accompanied by copious amounts of jiggling. Samus looked into the mirror, turning as she took a look at herself. How did she feel?

You have the following choices:

1. She loves it.

2. She hates it.

3. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 TrashyTrishy (UN: hewhoismany at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1916599-Metroid-Hall-of-Upgrades/cid/1521361-Pear-upgrade