*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Frilly Little Girl Party Dress
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917440-A-Costume-Prank/cid/1527117-A-Frilly-Little-Girl-Party-Dress
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1917440
Waking up after a party can be embarrassing.
This choice: A Frilly Little Girl Party Dress  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A Frilly Little Girl Party Dress

    by: Unknown
You blush madly as you stand up to inspect yourself. You were now dressed like a little girl, complete with white tights and a pair of shinny, black Mary Jane's. The dress you had on was a short and royal blue satin, with puff sleeves and a white ribbon around the waist. A large, satin bow hung off the back of the dress and the ribbons reached down to the hem of your skirt. A stiff petticoat made the skirt spread out and sash shay as you walked; a fact that you were quite aware of and didn't like one bit. Your long, hair was tied with blue ribbons into two, cute pigtails. You looked like a perfect little girl dressed that way.
You blushed madly, knowing that you had to find your clothes. You blink however as you finally realize where you are.

You have the following choices:

1. Your home

2. A toy store

*Noteb*
3. A school

4. An adorable little girl

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
HinaYui has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917440-A-Costume-Prank/cid/1527117-A-Frilly-Little-Girl-Party-Dress