*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A toy store
  2. A Frilly Little Girl Party Dress
  3. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917440-A-Costume-Prank/cid/1530178-A-toy-store
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1917440
Waking up after a party can be embarrassing.
This choice: A toy store  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A toy store

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
You realized that you were in the shipping and receiving room of the Dolly Wolly mega toy store in the mall. They made the most popular dolls on the market, bumping the famous Barbie to second place as they were very lifelike and came with a nearly endless number of accessories. You had avoided the store like the plague as, due to an illness you were born with, you never grew more than a mere three feet tall. To say that you were very small for a boy of 14 would be generous and having no hair except for on top of your head did not make matters any easier. Due to your serious lack or stature, you were home schooled by your mother.

"Yay! You're awake!" giggling, a familiar voice said.

You turned to find Anna, your 16 year old sister. She was towering, compared to you, at 5-foot six inches with long brown hair and green eyes. Although your sister and parents, for the most part, was very protective of you, they were also very fun loving and took every opportunity to have some fun with you. "Why am I dressed like a Dolly Wolly in the backroom of the toy store!?" whispering, you angrily demanded.

"Don't blow a gasket, sweetie." came another voice.

You turned to find your mom, a near mirror image to your sister, smiling warmly at you. "Mom, please!" begging, you whispered. "Why are you doing this to me!?"

Mom gave a patient sigh. "I guess we do owe you an explanation." looking at you, she said. "You see, I have been promoted to the head of research for the Dolly Wolly company and they need me to do a field test on their 'Real Baby' line of clothing, products, and accessories."

"That would mean countless of hours of work for mom." chiming in, Anna said. "Finding families willing to try the Dolly Wolly products on their infants and toddlers, waiting for their responses." she sighed as well. "It will keep mom away from home like forever and, with dad overseas on business..."

"However, you are the exact same size as the 'Baby Dolly Wolly' dolls I need to do my research on." smiling excitedly, mom said. "With you as the 'model', I can do everything at home with help from Anna and her friends."

Your eyes went wide as saucers, turning ten shades of red from embarrassment. Mom was planning to subject you to every 'Baby Dolly Wolly' product and accessory that the company had geared for real babies! You quickly shook your head and began to protest but Anna shoved a large pacifier into your mouth. Four hands grabbed you from behind as she then buckled the belt like ribbon, around your neck. Judging from the high pitched giggling, you guessed they were Anna's friends from school.

"This is the latest technology in pacifiers." smiling, Anna said. "It comes apart in the front to allow us to feed 'baby' her bottle while keeping her silent and calm."

Again, you tried to protest but the pacifier effectively gagged you so you merely glared at your sister and mom before the two giggling girls dragged you over to a large box. Seeing it, you realized that it was a 'Baby Dolly Wolly' box and turned back to mom and Anna, desperately shaking your head.

"I know you think poorly of us right now, dear." softly, mom said. "Believe me, you are being a great help." she then giggled. "We'll try to make this a fun experience."

"For me or you?" struggling, you thought.

With your ridiculous small size, you were no match for the two giggling teenage girls as they used the heavy wire ties to tightly secure you inside the 'Baby Dolly Wolly' box. As the lid was placed over you and taped shut, mom appeared into your field of vision. "Don't worry, sweetie, you're not going to be sold." smiling, she said. "You will be marked as 'not for sale' but you will be on display for the day to mark the new advertizing campaign for the dolls."

With that, you felt yourself being lifted and carried into the store....

You have the following choices:

1. Left on display.

2. A new employee sells you!

*Noteb*
3. Your choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
HinaYui has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917440-A-Costume-Prank/cid/1530178-A-toy-store