*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Letting Go and Moving On
  2. Yu-Gi-Oh!
  3. Welcome!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917938-Yu-Gi-Oh-Hentai--Foot-Fetish-Reboot/cid/1527169-Letting-Go-and-Moving-On
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1917938
A Hentai story which takes place in the world of Yu-Gi-Oh! Original concept by brandonlee.
This choice: Rebecca Hawkins  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Letting Go and Moving On

    by: Unknown
You had been friends with Rebecca Hawkins for a while. After graduating from a High School in Weckwood, you were given a scholarship to study at one of the most prestigious colleges in America, Harvard University. You would've been a fool to turn down the offer so you accepted. The very next day, you flew to Massachusetts and began the next phase of your academic life. To say the least, you were surprised to meet a fifteen year old child protégée who was not only tacking some of the toughest courses Harvard had to offer, but was also the best Duel Monsters player in the United States.

You formally met her during a study session with a bunch of other students. Finals were coming up, so of course, tensions were high. The only person who didn't seem to be stressing out was Rebecca. Leaning over to her seat, you asked, “Hey… uh, Rebecca, right?” she nodded. “How are you so calm right now? Finals are less than a week away.”

She smiled. “Why shouldn't I be calm?” she asked you back. “I've done enough study.” She then glanced over at the copious amount of notes you had written into a blank exercise book. “And judging by the state of your notebook, I’d say you have too. Trust me, you've got nothing to worry about.”

Rebecca was right. The two of you passed all your final exams with nothing but the highest marks. The grueling amount of time you put into study had paid off. But if it hadn't have been for Rebecca, you probably would've just stressed yourself so much that you wouldn't have been able to focus at all during the exams.

After graduation, you headed back home and you thought you’d never see her again. But that wasn't the case. It turned out that she and her grandfather, Professor Arthur Hawkins, spent quite a lot of time in Japan. When you saw her at the arcade a year later, you went over to say hi to her, but feared she may have forgotten all about you. That fear left you when, as soon as she saw you, she ran up to you and hugged you.

“Oh my God! (name)?! It’s been so long, how’ve you been?!” she asked.

“I’ve been getting along fine…” you said nonchalantly.

“Excellent! Excellent!” Rebecca cheered. “Hey, come with me. I've got a couple friends who I’m sure you’d love to meet.” Before you could even say anything, Rebecca grabbed your wrist and pulled you along to another part of the arcade, one with a DDR machine. It was there that you were introduced to Yugi Muto, Joey Wheeler, Téa Gardner and Tristan Taylor. Soon after, Rebecca gave you her phone number and address and asked you to come over whenever you liked.

The next few months you spent getting reacquainted with Rebecca and took note of how she interacted with her friends, specifically Yugi. Rebecca would always appear out of nowhere at some of the most random times and wrap her arms around him, or even give him a little peck on the cheek, to which Yugi would do little more than blush. You were a little bummed that she didn't do this with you. You thought she was kinda cute.

Today, you and Rebecca were at her grandpa's lab chatting and just basically hanging out. Somewhere along the lines, she asked you if you thought she was pretty. “Rebecca? Of course you are! You're one of the prettiest girls I know!” you said with a smile.

“Well, why doesn't Yugi like me then?” she asked. This was kind of an awkward question. You had known about Rebecca’s infatuation with Yugi. You had never fully understood it, given Yugi’s apparent apathy towards Rebecca.

You weren't really fond of all that. You’d actually developed a crush on Rebecca recently, but you hadn't yet worked up the nerve to tell her. Sure, it was a bit manipulating, but all you could do was try and deter Rebecca from Yugi long enough for Rebecca to lose interest in him.

“I don't know. I think he's just not into girls yet. He is kinda young.” you stated. Rebecca sighed with disappointment. You tried your best to convince her that she should meet other guys, namely you, but she was a bit reluctant. You could tell she was feeling a little down, completely different to how she was a few months ago.

“Hey, let's go get lunch and we can talk about it then.” you offered. Rebecca agreed and the two of you went to McDonald's for burgers and milkshakes. While you ate, you also kept at trying to convince her to move on. You were starting to get to her when you started to complement her. Suddenly, you felt her slide her socked foot over your leg! She was playing footsie with you! Pretending not to notice, you continued complementing her. Soon, you were both done eating and you invited her back to your house.

Once there…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
John GoodHorse has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1917938-Yu-Gi-Oh-Hentai--Foot-Fetish-Reboot/cid/1527169-Letting-Go-and-Moving-On