*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918412-Students/cid/1528426-Big-guardian
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1918412
Story on new student on special school
This choice: Oni  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Big guardian

    by: Mr.person
..Chose oni, since you always was interested in the oni legends. You told the principle about that and she nodded, snapping her finger. One of the instructor came to you and gave you a big egg with blue/white color and the school emblem. You looked closely and noticed the egg started to make crack and bursted! the light consumed the whole room and once it faded away, you and others realised the egg were shattered.

"Where did the egg go?" Sachiko spoke.

You looked around until the shadow loomed over you. You turned around and saw a tall amazonian girl with long gray hair and two horns sticking out side of her head. It was an oni...and she was naked! she looked down at you and then smiled.

"Are you the new master?" Oni asked.

"Y-yes, I am the one." You replied. "I'm Kondo Ayakami."

She smiled and scruffed your head. You gotten embarresed by this and told her to stop it and she did. Sachiko were surprised to see this and then told one of the instructor to give the oni the school uniform. As one of the instructor went, sachiko came to you.

"Excellent mr.ayakami. She's now your new shikigami, now why don't you name her?" sachiko said.

"Give her name?" You asked.

"Yes. Any new shikigami don't have name, so the master must give her the name." Sachiko explained.

You thought for second and had one thing in your head. You smiled and looked up at the amazonian beast that is now your shiki.

"Ms.oni, you will be named....Yamato!" You said.

"Yamato?..hmm, sounds very cool. Alright, thank you!" Oni replied.

After that, the instructor came back with the school uniform..XXXL size. He gave it to yamato and once she wore it, it was a perfect fit. You thanked sachiko and bid farewell to her and she did the same. While you two were walking down the sidewalk, you looked at yamato. She looked very intimidating for a shikigami, but you remember that she is one of the one who protect you from any danger (like a body guard). As you two went back home, you unlocked the door and opened it.

"I'm home!" You shouted.

As you two got in, someone came out of the living room...

You have the following choices:

1. it was your mother

*Noteb*
2. it was your father

3. it was your baby sister

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.person (UN: inside at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918412-Students/cid/1528426-Big-guardian