*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Canned heat.
  2. Big guardian
  3. New life, new expectation
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918412-Students/cid/1528504-Canned-heat
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1918412
Story on new student on special school
This choice: it was your baby sister  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Canned heat.

    by: Mr.person
It was a young girl with short hair. It was your baby sister koharu ayakami. Your parents had her when you 10 years old. She was five years old, she was mature young girl.

"Welcom home, onii-sama." koharu greeted.

"Hey koharu." you replied.

Just then, yamato stepped next to you, overlooming koharu. She was surprised to see the oni and gasped.

"Onii-sama..who is she?" koharu asked.

"She's yamato. My..schoolmate." you replied, avoiding shikigami part.

Yamato knelt before koharu and showed her hand.

"I am yamato. Nice to meet you." yamsto said.

Koharu smiled and took her hand, then the oni lifted her up and put it on her shoulder.

"Say, where's mom and dad?" you asked.

"They went out for business trip, and won't come back for while." koharu replied. "Mother left us some money."

You sighed, but at least you'll let yamato with you.

"Koharu. Yamato here will be with us for long time, ok?" you said.

"Ok." koharu answered.

Now you had one choice: order something to eat? or take bath?

You have the following choices:

1. eat.

*Noteb*
2. bath

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.person (UN: inside at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918412-Students/cid/1528504-Canned-heat