*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. New life, new expectation
  2. are you a boy? or girl?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918412-Students/cid/1528365-New-life-new-expectation
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1918412
Story on new student on special school
This choice: I'm a boy!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

New life, new expectation

    by: Mr.person
"Ahhh! a high school life!"

That was what you said when you reached the Ootomi high school, the school in hokkaido, japan that only the rich people goes to. It was a luck that you, the middle class boy, to be here. The only reason why you got to this school is because back in your middle school days, the principle have some how convinced the principle of the Ootomi to take you in. As you walked into the school ground, you saw many students in good suits as male wore an black top and good pants with the school emblem on his shoulder while the ladies wore a navy blue top and a long skirt with a school emblem on her chest. You were excited for a new class and once you got into the building, you changed the shoes into indoor shoes and walked through the hallway. You noticed some students whispering each other and you overheard one of them talking.

"Hey, do you see him? that's the middle-class boy that were accepted here in Ootomi." Male student whispered.

"Hell, I don't even know why a guy like him were accepted." Female student whispered back.

You really didn't care about what they say: you were in the prestigious school! the school that both your parents and your big sis who went to america to go to there collage. You went to the principles office and meet the principle. It was a women in good blue shirt with white shirt inside, and had a long blue skirt. Her name was Sachiko Hanamichi, 45 years old and she smiled at you.

"Ah, you're hear mr....Kondo Ayakami." Sachiko said.

"Yes, at present!" You replied.

She giggled and told you to come with her. You slightly knew Ms.Sachiko since she was your mothers colleague during her days. You wondered maybe that was the reason you got into this school. As you two walked, the students and the teachers greeted her and she greeted back.

"How is this school, young man?" Sachiko asked.

"Oh, it's great! I cant wait for my freshmen year to start!" You replied in excitement.

She giggled again and then both of you went to the main gym area. You departed with sachiko and once you got to the freshmen line, you saw sachiko go to the podeium. She coughed and spoke up.

"Good morning, students of Ootomi. I am Sachiko Hanamichi, your principle. Students from sophmores to seniors already know me, and I do hope you seniors graduate from this school successfully while juniors learn hard to take place, and sophmores continue to smile and study while freshemn have a new experience." Sahicko said.

You and the rest of the students clapped there hands. Sachiko spoke some news and before it was over, sachiko spoke up to the students.

"Now then. Students from sophmores to seniors, you can go home since today is just an entrace speech. Freshmens, please stay put for moment." Sachiko said.

You wondered why she said that, and after all the sophmores, juniors and seniors left, two other teachers came to sachiko and she spoke up.

"Freshmens, listen up. This school is not an ordinary school that you know. This is a school where you have your own shikigami as your partners, who will help you with study and so forth." Sachiko said.

The students mumbled as you and them were surprised to hear that. Sachiko continued to talk that she will take students one by one to give them the specific shikigami to own. As the line were made, you were the last. You sighed but didn't care as you liked to wait. As you came to the principle, she gave you a paper with four picture.

"Now then, you have a choice: an bakeneko, tanooki, inari, or an oni. Bakeneko is very friendly and always keep you away from being sad. Tanooki is laid back so when your stressed out, you can always lean on her. An inari have morals so if you need help with study, you can count on her. And the oni is the strongest, so if you need someone to defend you, she is the one." Sachiko said.

You thought for minute and decided to have...

You have the following choices:

1. Bakeneko

2. Tanooki

3. Inari

4. Oni

5. Other

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Mr.person (UN: inside at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918412-Students/cid/1528365-New-life-new-expectation