*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918412-Students/cid/1528608-Fluffy-Fox-Girl
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1918412
Story on new student on special school
This choice: Inari  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fluffy Fox Girl

    by: YoukaiLover
Chose inari, since you always love foxes. You told the principle about that and she nodded, snapping her finger. One of the instructors came to you and gave you a yellow egg with the school emblem. You looked closely and noticed the egg started to crack! The light consumed the entire room and once it faded away, you and others realised the egg shattered.

"Hey, what happen." You spoke.

They suddenly you felt someone hug you from behind. You looked around and saw a beautiful blonde hair girl with fox ears, and tail. You should also point out that she's naked.

"Thank you for choosing me master." The fox girl smiled.

"Uh, yeah." You replied. "I'm Kondo Ayakami."

"Well done Mr.Ayakami, why don't you name her?" Sachiko said.

"Hmm... how about Kyoko?" You said.

Kyoko's fluffy tail wave back, and front as she press her breasts against you. Sachiko hands Kyoko her clothes that she will wear, and put them on. You thanked Sachiko and bid farewell to her. While you two were walking home, Kyoko was holding your hand happily. She told you many things that would be useful. As you two went back home, you opened the door and greeted by...

You have the following choices:

1. Your mother

*Noteb*
2. Your father

*Noteb*
3. Your younger sister

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 YoukaiLover (UN: bluesteel5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Mr.person has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918412-Students/cid/1528608-Fluffy-Fox-Girl