*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. F.U.R.R.Y Divisions! Take your pick!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1530335-FURRY-Divisions-Take-your-pick
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1918865
Fight in five divisions and face the mighty champions. Anything goes furry fights!
Chapter #1

F.U.R.R.Y Divisions! Take your pick!

    by: Braun Beatdown
Here are the FIVE different leagues of the F.U.R.R.Y Wrestling Federation! Here you will take your pick, and in the next chapter you'll choose your fighter!

Division 1: Foulplay: In this division fighters are all about humiliation and shaming their foe. They're nasty, smelly, rude, crude and utterly awful. They'll stop at nothing to completely disgust and torture their foe. Matches in this division are surrender only. If a competitor passes out they are revived and the fight continues until they surrender.
Champion: The Stink Duchess Noxia Putrastench
Returning Fighters: Bella Bottoms and Rude Duke


Division 2: Underbelly: Fighters in this division are all about satisfying their cravings for furries. Eating your foe after your victory is not only encouraged, but required. Devouring can be done from any end with any hole, and there is no returning once you're swallowed up by your enemy. Excreting them is allowed, but optional
Champion: The Voracious Naga Aurora
Returning fighters: Madame Molly Moo and "The Belchin' Boar" Brock

Division 3: Rumble: Your standard, average, run of the mill wrestling ring. Drama, tension and of course pure rage run through the veins of these furries, who are only here for a fight. Fetish material can of course be included, but should take backseat to the brawls. Excessive force is a bonus! Mutilation Ho!
Champion: Thundering Lizard King Amadeus
Returning fighters: Helen Hellbent and Stink-Eye Morty

Division 4:Rival: In the vein of popular fighting interactive "You Vs Who", the Rival division allows you to create your own character and fight an opponent. Rules are the same as your normal fights, with the exception that you need to keep the fights fair. Discuss the brawl with your opponent beforehand. I know wrestling isn't fake (perish the thought!) but it always helps to have a "plan" of sorts.
Champion: The Big Bad Bodacious Bitch: Beatdown Braun!

Division 5:Yiff: A fighting circuit for Furs who want to make love, not war. Furries will engage in sexual combat, the loser is the one who willingly submits to their foe, passes out or is unable to continue their sexings. Fetishes can be of course included, but make sure your foe enjoys them as well, or you'll be working AGAINST your cause. Mild violence can occur, but your only allowed targets are the opponent's sexparts!
Champion: The Queen of Heat: The Huntress!
Returning Fighters: Diana Drillbit and The Stud With No Name

Select your division to get More Info!:

You have the following choices:

1. Foul Play!

2. Underbelly!

3. Rumble!

4. Rival!

5. Yiff!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Braun Beatdown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1530335-FURRY-Divisions-Take-your-pick