*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Brutality ho!
  2. F.U.R.R.Y Divisions! Take your pick!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1530358-Brutality-ho
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1918865
Fight in five divisions and face the mighty champions. Anything goes furry fights!
This choice: Rumble!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Brutality ho!

    by: Braun Beatdown
Itchin' for a good ol' fashioned brawl, eh? Well I can't blame you. There's nothing like a clean, edge of your seat wrestling match, and you know everything's better with furries (at least that's what I say. Plenty will disagree, but they shouldn't be here in a furry wrestling federation!). Now here's your fighters!


Helen Hellbent(Falcon): Raised by a wealthy family to be a prized fighter, Helen is, as her name implies, hellbent on victory. She'll stop at nothing when she's brutalizing her opponent, using her lethal talons, powerful wings and rippling muscles. She'll tear her foes limb from limb if she gets the chance.

Stink-Eye Morty (Rat): The opposite of her opulent counterpart, Morty grew up on the streets, fighting for survival and the last piece of cheese. Armed with only his wits, reflexes and a nasty left hook, he rose through the underground fighting rings to make it to the big leagues. Nervous, twitchy and untrustworthy, Morty is the last thing you'd expect from a champion, but he's a big underdog in this season.

Champion:Thundering Lizard King Amadeus: This god amongst 'saurs just BARELY avoids being classified a a macro. A thick bodied, tough-as-nails Tricera anthro. He doesn't even consider you a threat. He loves the feeling of a beaten furry crushed under his scaly feet. To say he's cocky is an understatement. He will destroy ALL challengers.

As per the rules, you can choose either of the Returning Fighters and follow their rise to glory OR you can create your own. Remember that they can be of any size, species and age!

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Choose Fighter: Helen Hellbent

*Noteb*
2. Choose Fighter: Stink-Eye Morty

3. Create your own fur!

4. Create your own fur!

5. Create your own fur!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Braun Beatdown (UN: beatdown at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Braun Beatdown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1918865-Ultimate-FURRY-Wrestling/cid/1530358-Brutality-ho